What are you watching on TV right now?

Depends how far you want to back.
If you average it out at 5 every 50 years it's a few if you get down to the 17th century
Or three, depending on which Google search you choose to use. :mrgreen:

Then you'd have to look at Global trends rather than just averaging out the numbers and peer into the dusty archives where geologists keep their rock samples to check on how much rainfall there was for a certain region. You're still hooked up on weather patterns for observing Climate Change.

Sponsored Links
Or three, depending on which Google search you choose to use. :mrgreen:

Then you'd have to look at Global trends rather than just averaging out the numbers and peer into the dusty archives where geologists keep their rock samples to check on how much rainfall there was for a certain region. You're still hooked up on weather patterns for observing Climate Change.
Your getting as bad as some of the other nutjobs on here.
The issue I was focusing on was the lies used to promote climate change, nothing to do weather patterns.

Sponsored Links
Your getting as bad as some of the other nutjobs on here.
The issue I was focusing on was the lies used to promote climate change, nothing to do weather patterns.
Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?
I mean 'Earth from Space' isn't necessarily about Climate Change, is it?
Haven't you just taken a couple of random facts and shoehorned in a complaint about the GReen Agenda?
It's never rained in the Atacarma Desert, either.

How would I know, like I said I switched off. Did the second half of the program say we're only havin yer on?

Found it, and the full sentence is,

"Snow falls, in the Sahara desert".

And on hurricanes, "on average, one hurricane hits the US Gulf coast every year".

Last edited:
Just watched Oppenheimer. Saw a bit last night, finished it off tonight but dozed off halfway through. Looks like it could be a good film. Need to watch it again all in one sitting and stay awake!

Just watched Oppenheimer. Saw a bit last night, finished it off tonight but dozed off halfway through. Looks like it could be a good film. Need to watch it again all in one sitting and stay awake!

I watched the first 20 minutes, got the opposite idea, and gave up on it.

Found it, and the full sentence is,

"Snow falls, in the Sahara desert".

And on hurricanes, "on average, one hurricane hits the US Gulf coast every year".
When you heard about the snow did you ejaculate?
An hurricane hitting the gulf coast every year isn't the same as worst hurricane season on record.
As per usual you taking things down a different rabbit hole takes it away from the point I was making.

Last edited:
I watched the first 20 minutes, got the opposite idea, and gave up on it.
I did that the first time.
IMG_5835.jpeg

Okay, I nodded off twice but that’s not unusual for me! I’m going to give it another go when I have a couple of hours.

Sponsored Links
Back