What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Naga on BBC breakfast. I think she's been playing with the dayglo felt tip pens and coloured her outfit with them.

IMG_5865.jpeg

Sponsored Links
BBC news. Roundup of all those notables that have died this year. Right up my street!

The Dam Busters. The PC version where Guy Gibson has had his dogs name changed to 'Trigger'. :rolleyes:

A classic and one of my all time favourites. Saw it at the pictures when it first came out.

IMG_5924.jpeg

Ghostbusters, first saw it at the cinema Georgetown, Penang

Downside is the song is an earworm now

Last edited:
Battle of Britain. I notice they reuse the same scenes of exploded planes, and same buildings etc., several times. To be expected, I suppose.

Just watching "The Man who haunted himself" starring Roger Moore, fantastic film.
Around about 1970 myself and a mate bought runabout tickets which gave a limited amount of rail travel for a week, the furthest we could travel was Wigan, went there twice to get our full value for money, both times ended up up at the cinema watching this film which also had a short film before it featuring a scantily clad well built young woman in a forest, might have been called Eve, just the job for two 14 year olds

Sponsored Links
Back