What are you watching on TV right now?

The Traitors. Getting good now. Miss Mottie works alongside traitor Paul in Vodafone HQ. He's still in it. He's not giving anything away at work.

She's a funny looking thing. Reminds me of a cartoon character that I think was on the Banana splits.

Maybe somthing else

Sponsored Links
Napoleon. 2 hours 38 mins long. I’m 1 hour 43 mins into it and giving up. I've fallen asleep twice. A mate of mine saw it in the Cinema a couple of weeks ago. He's still moaning about it.

So you had a Nap watching Napoleon. Not Popular with you then.

You just got round to watching it?
Good film. I read 'The Bunker' many years ago and much of the film seems to be based on the book - apart from the story Albert Speer tells of how he tried to get Zyklon-B in the final months of the war to poison everyone sheltering in the bunker. I hoped it was true. The irony would've been sublime if Hitler's cheif architect had succeeded.
Is it on Netflix or Pime?

Sponsored Links
Boy Swallows Universe.

Aussie series set in QLD. Worth a ⌚️ wasn't bad..

I like Aussie films & TV . Gone back to being Raw. There was a time they went the American way and bit glitter ✨️ and lights.

The French Connection. I waneed to watch The society of the snow but thought it’s a bit late, so I’ll try again tomorrow.

The Simpsons! I haven’t seen that for years and forgot how funny it can be with little things they add in.

Sponsored Links
Back