What Happened to CBW?

Bods a smashing bloke. Full of fun, Charm and Charisma.

He thinks your a decent fella too, and good at your job. ''You've done a few jobs for him'' he tells me!

He said you look like that James Bond fella.

And here I am!
1721301490437.png

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I'm with you there. He was the funniest and most entertaining caring guy, non of us are ever likely to meet.

But Hey!

I really liked Bod, too. As well as being funny, he seemed like a pretty complex and kind guy.

He seemed to leave in the middle of a big argument I had inadvertently started over on GD. I hope there were no hard feelings.

I really liked Bod, too. As well as being funny, he seemed like a pretty complex and kind guy.

He seemed to leave in the middle of a big argument I had inadvertently started over on GD. I hope there were no hard feelings.
I'm sure it wasn't you. There were a few he couldn't fathom, I'm sure that wouldn't be you.

We visited Villa Balbianello on lake Como where Bond recuperated after his accident in the film.

The guide said she was present while they were filming and she said he looks a lot better on film than he does in real life. She then shuddered!

The guide said she was present while they were filming and she said he looks a lot better on film than he does in real life. She then shuddered!

I would imagine most big stars will look very different in real life. A lot smaller and unnaturally thin, with exaggerated facial features, which look good on camera, but not in real life. I also read that often they have outsize heads, because that works well on camera. And a lot older.

Last edited:
I would imagine most big stars will look very different in real life. A lot smaller and unnaturally thin, with exaggerated facial features, which look good on camera, but not in real life. I also read that often they have outsize heads, because that works well on camera. And a lot older.
A mate of mine who was on security at the O2 when they were filming BGT, said Simon Cowell was two thirds body, one third head!

A mate of mine who was on security at the O2 when they were filming BGT, said Simon Cowell was two thirds body, one third head!

I see Tony Blackburn most weeks, outside the plumbing shop I use... He's the same but is on radio! :LOL:

I stopped being jealous of film stars a long time ago. Dolly Parton, who always speaks sense, said it was an incredibly boring job, sitting around all day waiting for brief moments of action. Most of them seem really boring anyway; maybe you have to be. It must be very strange, being adored for portraying an interesting character on screen, if you are actually really dull in real life. In fact, it's all very strange! And probably why so many of them get married to other film stars.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back