What Happened to CBW?

Sponsored Links
Many on this forum will be familiar with posts from CBW, but I noticed he's not posted for a while and his previous posts are marked as "Deleted Member 267285". I always found him helpful and polite, so I'm puzzled as to why he's been deleted. :unsure:
Ask @RandomGrinch. Explanation was sent to @stem, however no personal messages are being received.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Sorry I had to turn off personal messages. I was being inundated for personal requests for help rather than them being posted on the forum.

I really liked Bod, too. As well as being funny, he seemed like a pretty complex and kind guy.

He seemed to leave in the middle of a big argument I had inadvertently started over on GD. I hope there were no hard feelings.
The GD forum can be quite toxic unfortunately, there are members who generally only post on GD who are basically bullies.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back