Who is attending Church on Easter Sunday?

Sounds like Trump's Amurica. I'm sure they still jump on the back of their pick-up trucks, chase down 'coloureds' whoopin and a hollerin and shoot black people out for a jog.

Making light of the fact that people have been crucified for being gay... Nice.

Sponsored Links
They've practically banned women from choosing what they do with their own bodies, too. Frikkin dumb RWR.

I think the people who are against abortion are thinking of the other human who the woman is carrying. Obviously a challenging moral conundrum... not really something to make crass politicised remarks about?

That's the evil doings of religions for you...

No, it is people who are doing it. Specifically certain varieties of Muslim in the Middle East. Not being practiced elsewhere, whether by those who are religious or otherwise.

Sponsored Links
I think the people who are against abortion are thinking
No. Not even close. The woman's life is sacrosanct. It's up to her to decide whether she wants to have a baby and not some pale male stale politician. They do not give a flying fúck about human lives.

inspire05www-scarfolk-blogspot-com.jpg

No. Not even close. The woman's life is sacrosanct. It's up to her to decide whether she wants to have a baby and not some pale male stale politician. They do not give a flying fúck about human lives.

And yet you hold the same view that you are criricising - in relation to the child...

The woman herself was also once an unborn baby. To separate the two into human and non human to serve the purposes of your extreme and unpleasant political dogma is quite grotesque.

For those of us in the middle tying to appreciate the views of both sides in good faith, words like yours really do come across as deeply ignorant and disturbing.

I think the middle ground is to say that both sides - for and against abortion - have good intentions. And there is arguably a case for allowing it in principle, particularly in certain circumstances. However, the idea that it should be used on an industrial scale and as a form of contraception, as is clearly the case, is morally questionable.

And yet you hold the same view that you are criricising
Nonsense.

For those of us in the middle tying to appreciate the views of both sides in good faith, words like yours really do come across as deeply ignorant and disturbing

Middle ground? WTF? A woman should be free to decide if she wants to have a child or not. There is NO room for middle ground there boyo. The fact you find abortion disturbing is deeply irrelevant and deeply ignorant.

Why do men think they have any right to decide over women. Especially regarding their body

Always the same type of man too.

Sponsored Links
Back