Why are we not seeing this on other U.K. news channels?

Sponsored Links
Irish Immigration minister tweeted 2 years ago in 12 languages - 'come to ireland and we will gave you your own house with 6 months'

and now they are in utter chaos with unmanageable amounts of migrants - we may laugh at the utter idiocy of it, but we could be going down the same path with Labour

Sponsored Links
This is where, in my opinion, it's not a stretch of the imagination to conclude much of this is intentional i.e. by design. For example the situation referenced in this thread. Also the farcical situation of the UK not being able to get on top on the small boat situation. And in the USA, record numbers pouring across their border however Kamala as Border Zsar or whatever the title hadn't even visited the border to assess the situation.

Here in Scotland the SNP suggested a few years back that we should consider building new towns, yes entirely new towns, with priority given to migrants when it comes to being housed there.

Therefore, increasingly, I conclude governments for whatever reasons do not want to solve this.

Since when were Boris, Cruella and the merry band of right wing Brexers 'libertards'?

"...record numbers coming to the UK..." under the right wing rulers.

I was referring to those closer to home. Many on GD. Libertards are those who blindly support the policies of trecherous politicians and shout down objectors with the 'R' word - they would never have the intellect to actually make those policies themselves.

The governments don't want to solve this, because it's all their own doing. They're getting exactly what they want, those at the bottom fighting with incommers. Divide and rule. Politicians = traitors.
This I agree with, and as a deviation tactic to avoid the masses looking at their (government) other failings around health, education, housing etc.

I was referring to those closer to home. Many on GD. Libertards are those who blindly support the policies of trecherous politicians and shout down objectors with the 'R' word - they would never have the intellect to actually make those policies themselves.

Himmy will be along any minute to make my case for me. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back