WHY DO ALL THE RICH ENGLISH LIVE IN AMERICA

B

B.O.B DOLE

Is it because england is a dump?
The only time they come back to the uk is to milk the system.

Sponsored Links
if you had the money, wouldnt you like to move outta england?

andrew2022 said:
if you had the money, wouldnt you like to move outta england?
Sure would this place is a slave camp the only difference from the concentration camps and england is that we get fed.

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
nobody gets nothing for free and you cant compare this island to the likes of aushwitz or dachau :evil: :evil: :evil:

kev i dont mean to wind you up but you say that nobody gets nothing for free?

but the royals seem to?

I 'nobody' gets 'nothing' for free .. Then I agree plenty do (minus times minus = plus ---double negative).. One man's / company's tax break is another's burden.
:D :D :D :D

B.O.B DOLE said:
Is it because england is a dump?
The only time they come back to the uk is to milk the system.

because they ain't stupid! ;)

This might sound obvious but:

The rich can live where they choose. The poor live where they can.

This whole poverty business is relative anyway. A mere century ago if you were poor you were hungry. Now, here in the UK at least, the poorest people are the fattest! To be poor now means that you can't afford a car or a computer - and you're stuck here in the UK.

Stuck here? There are untold numbers trying to get IN not OUT! My son's last lot of geography homework was all about migration. Who, he asked, would ever want to go to South Africa. Answer - almost everybody in Zimbabwe!!

While we're at it why not ask how many rich Americans (if any) prefer our side of the Atlantic?

I truely believe through the British Isles you will never get better views /days out than anyway in the World (when sunny warm lol) ..

the crap celebs leave to escape tax when we are fed up/couldnt care less about them ,DEAD OR ALIVE .. except an aid concert ,alive if poss but watching Floyd ,well...lol

I guess if one takes a modest pension of £30k per annum and moves to an acceptable country with a lower cost of living, then inflation can be hammered at a stroke... For example Oz, based on real living figures from family and friends .. 76% of my cost of living, therefore £30k in Oz / .76 = £39.47k in Britland that is worth an extra £130,000 pension annuity at £7.2k per £100k invested....
:confused: :confused:

kevplumb said:
ahhh now something we agree on a

flaming expensive ornament :evil:

I'm not impressed by your costing conclusions then, how much would an alternative cost? Would having a "George Bush" as head of state be a cheaper option, and WHY are you so worried about how cheap something is?

I bet all you out there having a groan, also thought/think that where you live there are no good pubs,clubs, restaurants etc. So you go to the next area & the people from there come to your area. Isnt it something todo with grass & greener.
I have family in Canada (more that I do in the UK) & visit regularly I love the place but where do I live with no intentions of living there.
This grass is green enough for me.

Depending on your definition of rich (are we talking £1M, £10M or £100M?) I know plenty of rich people who live in the UK... think Park Lane, St George's Hill and all the other areas where houses cost £5M+ and none of them are mortgaged... or have they all suddenly emptied without anyone noticing except Bob?

Paul McCartney, richest musician ever... where is his main residence? Guess what. England.

Richard Branson, when not living on his private island, where does he spend most time? England.

Alan Sugar... do you see where I am going with this?

What about Madonna? She lives in England and is something of an Anglophile. In fact, the US media has poked fun at her about it in the same way you seem to think all "rich" Englishmen bu**er off to the US. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back