YES!!!! The ice & snow is back!!

D

DeltaT2

Kerching!! Kerching!!!!
To all the tight gits that nursed their pile of sh.te boiler through this year & now are looking for a new boiler; the prices have just doubled!!............................ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You were told in June that your boiler was f.cked, you ignored us & bought a new car instead. You can now freeze & look out your window at your new car & it's going nowhere cause it's cr.p in the snow....... :LOL: :LOL:

Stay warm!!

Sponsored Links
My garage owning friends will be looking forward to the opposite conversation with "tight-fisted" tradesmen who were "too mean" to replace their knackered old transits in the summer and can't get them started. Tee hee hee.

UPDATE, UPDATE!!
There's more snow & ice forecast!!!........... :LOL: :LOL:
Merry Christmas!!!

Sponsored Links
My garage owning friends will be looking forward to the opposite conversation with "tight-fisted" tradesmen who were "too mean" to replace their knackered old transits in the summer and can't get them started. Tee hee hee.

Does anyone buy vans from Garages any more???........... :rolleyes:

I was wondering if I should get my 4 x 4 back on the road so that I can continue to visit customers in the snow?

But to make that worthwhile I would need to add about £60 per job.

Previously I have always managed to drive by car but just get held up for hours when the buses stop and block the road.

Tony

Tony don't you have a van? I think any tradesman who turns up at a job without a van seems to be unprofessional. :eek:

This was done to death on another thread. Tony is based in London and it's massively quicker to use public transport than to drive around.

I've got an engineer based in London (completely different industry) and he doesn't even own a car, let alone use it. My guy uses a rucksack and small flight case and can do double the number of calls he'd be able to achieve if he drove.

Driving a Ford Connect which is the same size as a smallish car will look a lot better to the customer.

Andy

The last two bad winters I got everywhere I needed to in the van (T2870SWB Tranny) even in rural Buckinghamshire.

I would venture to say I even got more done as the roads had fewer idiots on them.

Have got some snow chains this year though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back