YES!!!! The ice & snow is back!!

Sponsored Links
I don't have a problem with snow since I got my Overfinch Range Rover. Great wee motor & I use it a lot at the weekends when we're out shooting.

All our vans have winter tyres this time of year, which are a must.

Does that mean it's actually stopped raining up there, Dick?

Yup, heavy snow & -4C in the shade........... ;)
Your summer's almost over.

What you on about - he's still in the height of summer...

gotta get to 7 or 8 under then the shirt sleeves come of and we will think about jumpers :LOL:
gotta get a lot lower for the jackets to come out, bring it on

I thought it was a bit cold on the 6th Hole yesterday & slipped on a Golf tanktop over my teeshirt, but I was wearing shorts.

Sponsored Links
I don't have a problem with snow since I got my Overfinch Range Rover. Great wee motor & I use it a lot at the weekends when we're out shooting.

All our vans have winter tyres this time of year, which are a must.

.....Ha! If you drive them really carefully, you'll almost get double figures in MPG.....With those big wide motorway tyres the first thing you'll find with that monster is a ditch, if it doesn't break down first... :LOL:

Fitted Winter tyres to the van last year and they are a huge improvement.. Also went for a narrower tyre with a higher aspect ratio to give me a little more clearance...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back