Zion and the Art of Armageddon

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
in your opinion.
The runner up for the most pointless post of today.
:ROFLMAO:

And your newest thread!! The award for saddest poster goes to…..
I'm not sad about it. It's obvious that some who are Mods and participants feel the need to exploit their advantages to cover their embarrassment.
In fact I'm rather pleased that those who exploit their authority feel that need to do so.
It suggests their argument was roundly defeated with facts, proof and challenge to their unsupported opinions. :)

The runner up for the most pointless post of today.
:ROFLMAO:

I'm not sad about it. It's obvious that some who are Mods and participants feel the need to exploit their advantages to cover their embarrassment.
In fact I'm rather pleased that those who exploit their authority feel that need to do so.
It suggests their argument was roundly defeated with facts, proof and challenge to their unsupported opinions. :)
Or they deleted your rambling nonsense “again” to make the thread a better and more accurate read.

We’ll never know.

Or they deleted your rambling nonsense “again” to make the thread a better and more accurate read.
In their opinion, it was rambling nonsense, so that was their opinionated reason for deleting it, and they never had the decency to inform me, nor explain why.

We’ll never know.
We'll never know who it was, because they felt the need to cover their embarrassment, without informing me or explaining why.
And we'll never know because the anonymous Mods are also participants in discussions.

In their opinion, it was rambling nonsense, so that was their opinionated reason for deleting it, and they never had the decency to inform me, nor explain why.

We'll never know who it was, because they felt the need to cover their embarrassment, without informing me or explaining why.
And we'll never know because the anonymous Mods are also participants in discussions.
Just let it go old chap, you can’t beat the mods

In other news, UNWRA have demanded immunity from prosecution for their staff members who participated in the Oct 7th attack.

In other news, UNWRA have demanded immunity from prosecution for their staff members who participated in the Oct 7th attack.
According to the Minister for propaganda, the Jerusalem Post. :rolleyes:

It's perverse that Israel seeks justice against UNWRA operatives while shielding IDF from similar crimes, as that UNWRA employees are accused of.
Perhaps UNWRA could explain that it will investigate the allegations. That's normally sufficient for IDF, so it should suffice for UNWRA.
Apart from that, IDF claim that they're dead anyway, whether they were innocent or not, we'll never know now, because IDF have extrajudicially killed them.
Following the massacre, the IDF has killed multiple UNRWA employees, emphasizing that these individuals were either directly involved in the massacre or were supporting Hamas in the ongoing conflict in Gaza.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back