Zion and the Art of Armageddon

Why would you only start threads on the nasty Jews and only post about the same ? Hmmmmm

I agree the Jewish have and still will commit atrocities, just like Palestine.

It’s nothing like Trolling, I just don’t agree with you and your antisemitic mates. You can throw “Troll” around all you like. As I’ve said before, you’re a poor man’s troll.
Zionists. The clue is in the title, really.
I began this thread to highlight the way Zionists in Israel and America have financed and prosecuted an Imperialist agenda to further their cause in the Middle East, such as naming Jerusalem the capital of Israel and the illegal settlements along the West Bank. If you'd managed to read any of it, you'd know that. Or are you attempting to conflate criticism of a far-right government in Tel Aviv with anti-semitism? A few have tried. All have failed.

Sponsored Links
Zionists. The clue is in the title, really.
I began this thread to highlight the way Zionists in Israel and America have financed and prosecuted an Imperialist agenda to further their cause in the Middle East, such as naming Jerusalem the capital of Israel and the illegal settlements along the West Bank. If you'd managed to read any of it, you'd know that. Or are you attempting to conflate criticism of a far-right government in Tel Aviv with anti-semitism? A few have tried. All have failed.
I’d take that into consideration, but you’re a prolific poster of “Naughty Jew” material.

I see carmen liked your post, which I find strange because he’s in the middle on all this ? Like me

I’d take that into consideration, but you’re a prolific poster of “Naughty Jew” material.

I see carmen liked your post, which I find strange because he’s in the middle on all this ? Like me
Zionist. Stick around and you'll learn.

Sponsored Links

when are you going to provide the evidence?

I’ve told you Notch, off you pop, there’s a good lad.

come on, stop being a coward and back up your weasley words:
There’s an indisputable undercurrent of antisemitism in the GD.

Half of your threads are about it, one way or another. Stop pretending now.

NWGS says "indisputable undercurrent of antisemitism in the GD

if that were true NWGS would be able to provide endless examples
NWGS has yet to provide a single example

Behave odds, you know full well you post anti Jewish propaganda.

You can’t hide behind Zionism!! That would be like slating Islam and not being a racist!

Not just me who says it...

No, Mr. Netanyahu. It is not antisemitic or pro-Hamas to point out that in a little over six months your extremist government has killed 34,000 Palestinians and wounded more than 77,000 – seventy percent of whom are women and children.

Sanders.senate.gov

“Not every criticism against Israel is antisemitic,” said Tom Segev, an Israeli historian. “The moment you say it is antisemitic hate … you take away all legitimacy from the criticism and try to crush the debate.”

Sponsored Links
Back