Zion and the Art of Armageddon

Sponsored Links
More israeli troops killed in Lebanon, it seems Israel does well bombing/killing from air/distance but when actual fighting n the ground they seem like cowards.
Shooting an unarmed granny with a white flag, holding the hand of her small grandson, is easy.

Shooting a boy waiting at a bus stop to go to school is easy

Bombing a refugee camp and destroying a hospital is easy

Savaging a mentally disabled man with an army dog and leaving him to bleed to death is easy.

Shooting little girls hanging out washing is easy

Machine-gunning a car from your nearby tank to kill a little girl calling for help is easy

Shooting unarmed civilians in the knees to turn them into lifelong cripples is easy

Destroying water supplies and sewage works to spread disease is easy

Israelis love easy genocide.

@Nwgs2 @fillyboy @motorbiking

Sponsored Links
Israelis love easy genocide
You know I’ve condemned both sides numerous times now!!

It’s not me with a clear hate for the Jewish people is it.

Don’t try and bring me down to your narrow one sided view point.

It’s not me with a clear hate for the Jewish people is it.

Nor me.

I do, however, strongly dislike genocidal racists.

For some reason, people who support Israel's racism, apartheid and genocide like to conflate the two.

Others don't.

I suppose the supporters are trying to distract attention from racists genocide by lying.

Shooting an unarmed granny with a white flag, holding the hand of her small grandson, is easy.

Shooting a boy waiting at a bus stop to go to school is easy

Bombing a refugee camp and destroying a hospital is easy

Savaging a mentally disabled man with an army dog and leaving him to bleed to death is easy.

Shooting little girls hanging out washing is easy

Machine-gunning a car from your nearby tank to kill a little girl calling for help is easy

Shooting unarmed civilians in the knees to turn them into lifelong cripples is easy

Destroying water supplies and sewage works to spread disease is easy

Israelis love easy genocide.

@Nwgs2 @fillyboy @motorbiking
I can see why the supporters of Israel's racist genocide wish to stay away from all mention of Israel's atrocities.

More distraction from a supporter of genocide.
I’m not sure how to put it so you understand?

Both sides are disgraceful, murdering scum. How’s that supporting genocide ? Or wait, it’s not is it.

The difference between me and you, is I see both sides. You only see hate for the Jewish people.

Sponsored Links
Back