Zion and the Art of Armageddon

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
IMG_8474.png

Will that do ? I’m 100% there’s something wrong with you.

ffs. He condemns Israel and Palestine
Nwgs2 has never said he condemns Israel, he has posted those word

I appreciate you are worried about the thread being locked, but Ive made no insults or ad hominems, Im just asking for the truth

It is not acceptable for this person to continuously call others one sided when he is one sided himself

View attachment 358047

Will that do ? I’m 100% there’s something wrong with you.
thank you for clarifying

So do you believe the actions of Israel on Gaza and the Palestinian people are justified?

Your answers make it clear you,say you condemn both sides, but the truth is you support the actions of the Netanyahu government in regards to gaza

in other words you dont condemn both sides, you support Netanyahu

thank you for clarifying

So do you believe the actions of Israel on Gaza and the Palestinian people are justified?

Your answers make it clear you,say you condemn both sides, but the truth is you support the actions of the Netanyahu government in regards to gaza

in other words you dont condemn both sides, you support Netanyahu

Nothing I say will make any difference to you.

I’ve reported your lies again. Please think about all the work you cause the mods. They have enough to do.

Don’t rant on please, even though I don’t agree with @Odds and he’s lied about me, I’ve no problem with his thread.

I don’t want it locked.

That’s convenient for you, all your lies and slander have been deleted from the locked thread.

It seems Mrs ten names was correct
Odds posts no lies or slander

his posts contain lots of thoughtful, factual insight into the conflict. Its an intellectual debate, unlike your silly trolling

You dont like the fact Odds is highlighting the horrible Netanyahu regime....because you want the truth hidden about his destructive regime which you support

Nothing I say will make any difference to you
Yes it will

All you have to do is state you do not support the Netanyahu actions on Gaza

but you wont

I’ve reported your lies again
please could you state where you think I have lied

I merely said you believe Netanyahus actions on Gaza are justified and you support them ...........if that is not true, you are free to say so and put the matter to bed.

Odds posts no lies or slander
Do you think @Odds needs your help ?

I’m fairly sure you need to be banned for your recent behaviour.

I won’t be replying to you again. But I will continue to report any lies you post. Like the ones above.

Please think about others when you have your tantrums.

Sponsored Links
Back