Zion and the Art of Armageddon

And your point is what ??

Does starmer who you probably voted for ??
Support Isreal ??

Has he called Israel’s actions out as genocide ??

Corbyn probably would have done but he was kicked out the party ;)

You would probably get on well with my sister :giggle:

She is anti Isreal / hates them ??
Keir Starmer isn’t on here calling people one sided yet refusing to directly condemn the actions of Israel.

Nwgs2 however is doing that

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
In 2019 they were (officially) supposed to be shooting people's feet off.

Obviously this order was not followed. They prefer to cause more serious disability and more deaths shooting the knees.

Supporters of Israel's genocide like to pretend it only started a year ago.

AlJ have just run a campaign against the west's main media sources and reporting. They say they follow their gov's stance so some reporters resigned. Well they will report the gov's stance. I have gained the impression that this was more apparent in the US than here.

However they found a BBC journalist who had resigned. Curious given Israel's view of the BBC. It's a fact that the gov's view got more air time until more info came out which they do their best to verify.

The sticking point seems to be no mention of the word genocide. In fact footage shown from some source or the other where the interviewer asked the interviewed to avoid the word. The court hearing has to be considered - did they say genocide was actually taking place - no. In fact at that time pundits pointe out that it would take them significant time to do that. A hearing of a different type to prove guilt. Not that I feel that Israel is currently doing themselves much good in this area but would an IC's decision have any effect - in some countries no.

Meanwhile I think there is little doubt that Lebanon actions are about to step up. Many evacuation orders and now an odd ball. Strip of coast declared as a military zone. Odd as it's not their country. They indicate there will be attacks from the sea. Sound familiar? Have to wait and see. Benjamin has mentioned being on a sacred mission. All his wars.

Iran has come up with it's own retaliation plan for if Israel does. It could get extremely messy in terms of what they intend to attack. They appear to be discussing this plan with the Arab states. Threatening - I suspect so but pass.

The sticking point seems to be no mention of the word genocide
It’s not really appropriate to use the word genocide unless it’s been legally declared.

genocide is the widespread killing of a group with the intention of destroying it. Has Israel been doing that in Gaza, I’m not sure that is the case, it’s certainly in that direction

This was long before the current troubles. I wonder what sparked last October's attack?

Israeli terrorists in uniform were shooting unarmed Palestinians for years beforehand

"The sound of a single gunshot echoes around the street as a man in a white t-shirt runs away from where an Israeli military jeep has been sighted.

In that instant, blood is seen spraying above him and he collapses forwards.

Ameed al-Jaghoub, unarmed and apparently rushing to help a wounded man, had been shot in the back of the head during an Israeli raid in the occupied West Bank village of Beita."

"Beita found itself at the heart of the West Bank's escalating violence in May 2021, when an Israeli settler group established the nearby outpost of Evyatar, cutting off the Palestinian village from part of its lands.

The settlers built the outpost in apparent retribution for the murder of Yehuda Guetta, a 19-year-old yeshiva student, who was shot dead by a Palestinian-American who came from a town 20km (12 miles) away from Beita.

All settlements are illegal under international law, although Israel disputes this. But outposts like Evyatar, which often involve taking privately-owned Palestinian land, are also illegal under Israeli law.

In the year after Evyatar's establishment, Israeli forces killed nine Palestinians, eight of them from Beita, during weekly protests against the outpost, according to the Israel-based human rights group B'Tselem."

It’s not really appropriate to use the word genocide unless it’s been legally declared.
True from a reporting point view just like any legal case that is pending.

Has Israel been doing that in Gaza, I’m not sure that is the case, it’s certainly in that direction
More complex than that. Things that will result in the end of a race and it's beliefs etc. That can include preventing the races development, free will in a way and also apartheid. You could summarise it by the lack of a meaningful Palestinian state with a stress on the meaningful.

The courts judgement was plausible genocide. Statements from some politicians also figured.

All this I support this lot and hate this lot is a bit pointless in this area, The judgement is based on the situation not the causes of it.

The UN staff's views are based on international law as it stands. Another reason for making similar arguments pointless. The laws are the laws and they are being broken. Both sides.

True from a reporting point view just like any legal case that is pending.

More complex than that. Things that will result in the end of a race and it's beliefs etc. That can include preventing the races development, free will in a way and also apartheid. You could summarise it by the lack of a meaningful Palestinian state with a stress on the meaningful.

The courts judgement was plausible genocide. Statements from some politicians also figured.

All this I support this lot and hate this lot is a bit pointless in this area, The judgement is based on the situation not the causes of it.

The UN staff's views are based on international law as it stands. Another reason for making similar arguments pointless. The laws are the laws and they are being broken. Both sides.

The stated aim of Hezbollah, Hamas and Iran is the destruction of Israel and the Jewish people. By legal definition, you can't get more Genocidal than that surely?

The stated aim of Hezbollah, Hamas and Iran is the destruction of Israel and the Jewish people. By legal definition, you can't get more Genocidal than that surely?
“Stated aim”

Israel state: “Bombing Palestinians daily whilst they are trapped in a small area, without food, water, medicine”

Have you heard the phrase “actions speak louder than words”

Sponsored Links
Back