1st Labour Tory blow up

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Has he got multiple usernames as well? ;)
That’s just you. You see, when you play nice and don’t troll, you don’t get banned, so you don’t have to constantly come back with a different user name and annoy people…

Yeah you wouldn’t understand

So why state
So not just a simple PAYE employee only? My, my...
When you know it’s wrong.

A person can be a simple employee on PAYE and do a tax return.

Like me for the last ~30 years.

So why ask
For income outside of PAYE?
Are you sure you shouldn’t be doing one?

Income from savings and investments of more than £1000 per year as a basic rate tax payer or £500 if you are in the next earning tier.

So why ask
Because I wanted to.

I actually don't care what you think. I simply don't believe, with all your claims of what you do on a daily basis, such as your international wheeling and dealing in boat exports, that you are simply a PAYE employee.

And I don't know why Bob feels he has to go to great lengths to prove he is richer than you or I. It is an irrelevance, especially on a DIY forum.

It’s very easy for you to avoid the non-diy posts on GD but given 90% of your posts are nothing to do with DIY, you’d be rather quiet.

Your answer and disbelief suggest you still don’t have a clue about the subject.

You’ve been told that anyone from the CEO down can be on PAYE and you’ve been told that every standard employee earning above a certain amount (£150k) has to do a self assessment.

It’s very easy for you to avoid the non-diy posts on GD but given 90% of your posts are nothing to do with DIY, you’d be rather quiet.

Your answer and disbelief suggest you still don’t have a clue about the subject.

You’ve been told that anyone from the CEO down can be on PAYE and you’ve been told that every standard employee earning above a certain amount (£150k) has to do a self assessment.
All irrelevant.

Umpteen pages ago you didn't even understand what a standard employee was.

Now you know it and are desperately trying to prove you are 1 .

You really don't sound like 1 to me

Sponsored Links
Back