1st Labour Tory blow up

No it isn't.

But I don't believe you are, with your wheeling and dealing and 6 figure vat savings.
You do understand it has nothing to do with being an employee? Would you like me to show you ?

Sponsored Links
A newer one but on different aspects such as
  • The self-employed in the top 1% work disproportionately in professional services partnerships, including large legal and accountancy practices. Mean fiscal income of a self-employed person in the top 1% is £423,000, more than 30 times the UK median. In comparison, company owner-managers in the top 1% have a lower income on average (£294,000), but are much more evenly spread across a range of industries.

Sponsored Links
They don’t understand.
LOL A CEO of any business is likely to be on PAYE if the company use that system.

VAT and boats. Somehow I doubt if that is your business but wouldn't matter if it was.

LOL A CEO of any business is likely to be on PAYE if the company use that system.

VAT and boats. Somehow I doubt if that is your business but wouldn't matter if it was.
Boats are my hobby. Doesn’t mean I can’t make money doing it.

Exporting a boat VAT free is not about the fact that it’s being exported for business. It more along the lines of “duty free”.

And of course last time I bought some gin at the airport tax free nobody needed to know if I was employed or self employed.

A yes and a no then?

I can understand that, just clarifying
If you made money from stocks and shares on the side would that change your employment status ? No

Me neither. But it would mean that for some of your income it was not from your main employment. Like I said.

If you made money from stocks and shares on the side would that change your employment status ? No

Me neither. But it would mean that for some of your income it was not from your main employment. Like I said.
So you receive a wage slip/statement, with all your deductions made for you, on your employment income ?

Sponsored Links
Back