1st Labour Tory blow up

It depends on a person's position and income. If they feel they're being taxed unfairly, they might look for legal tax allowances.
Later in life their world view may have changed. it's not unusual.
Like I said, it’s called raising the drawbridge when you are in a more comfortable position.

Sponsored Links
I'm not defending anyone, just pointing out the obvious that people change.
Can you tell the forum that you still have the political and economic outlook that you had as a teenager?
That wasn’t 18 years ago. I can tell the forum though that you have the same political and economic outlook as all your previous aliases.

Sponsored Links
That wasn’t 18 years ago. I can tell the forum though that you have the same political and economic outlook as all your previous aliases.
I hope it's because it's the more moral position.
You aren't the only one to make that accusation, but I'm still waiting for a list of these supposed aliases.
Now about the topic of the discussion..... :rolleyes:

It's all about how much other people pay. You're welcome to de-ISA your investments and make a larger contribution.
Of their overall income.

Or do you think somebody on minimum wage should pay as much tax as somebody with income of £100k or more ?

correct - I don't think its fair for the state to take more than half of my income, no matter how much I earn.
They don't. Higher rates of tax don't apply to total earnings. Just the bit that's above the cutoff point.

A very misleading statement by you.

On the other thread, hasn't MBK said he would be willing to pay another 6%; 50% up from 44%? Unless I have misunderstood!
Can you link to the post where he said he would be willing to pay an additional 6%?

Sponsored Links
Back