a question of morality...

you leave your wallet on a train... who's wrong?

• you?

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • the person that stole the wallet?

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So if I drive down the road carelessly and hit someone then it's not my fault.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Sponsored Links
So if I drive down the road carelessly and hit someone then it's not my fault.
Thanks for clearing that up.

So it would seem Joe. From your previous statements. It must be their fault for not watching out for careless drivers. (or perhaps their fault for only being human)

Being tempted is one thing, but going through with the action is the crime. Leaving a wallet on a train, or a child in a bedroom, or your keys in an unlocked car with a programmed satnav are not sins not crimes.

Looking at them and taking them for personal gain when they are not yours to take is the crime.

What if the child had choked, or become epileptic?

Never mind eh?

Sponsored Links
Who's fault would that be then? Parents have a responsibility towards their children - that was denied Maddie.

Who allowed the abductor take the child?? Who was irresponsible?

So if the parents had been asleep in the room at the time and the child was taken anyway without the parents being awakened, then would the parents have been irresponsible for not staying awake?

So if the parents had been asleep in the room at the time and the child was taken anyway without the parents being awakened, then would the parents have been irresponsible for not staying awake?

No. But if they clear off for a boozy night of wife swapping - then yes.

What if the child would otherwise have grown up to become the next Fred West, or Hitler?

What if the abductor was a time traveling police hero who was sent back on a mission to prevent the apocolypse by aprehending the antichrist before they manifest into their destiny? Like a reverse terminator scenario?

Has your misses let you loose on the forum then?

Sponsored Links
Back