Abacus is back

This is about the mess labour have made over he disciplinary position against DA
What mess?

She's allowed to stand at the next GE. Sorted.

Seems you wat to keep the thread going boyo, because the DA thing, has you vexed. Just as I said

Are you a Tory voter? Do you see Labours' D.A. as a threat to your way of life? Did you vote for Brexit?
I bet andydevon is too embarrassed to admit.

Sponsored Links
Nosey by name a nature. This is about the mess labour have made over he disciplinary position against DA. No need to try and derail it with frankly bizarre personal questions. Of course they could be just a poor attempt at trolling.
I seem to remember the mess Boris made about pincher by name... did'nt he get forced out of office... or shall we forget about that mess?

What mess?

She's allowed to stand at the next GE. Sorted.

Seems you wat to keep the thread going boyo, because the DA thing, has you vexed. Just as I said

I bet andydevon is too embarrassed to admit.

It’s fun seeing the right wing nutters get all bent out of shape because of Diane Abbott.

What has she ever done to them?

The poor woman has suffered a life time of racism and she has clearly had some health issues, either mental or physical…..I suppose the right like attacking the vulnerable.

Sponsored Links
Comprehension not your strong point then?

Maybe you would like to read the link to the BBC article I posted earlier? Or does that fit your narrative?

Maybe you would like to read the link to the BBC article I posted earlier? Or does that fit your narrative?
It's done and dusted boyo, Starmer has sorted it.
If you are a Labour voter - fear not, it won't touch the sides.

How long does stuff like this take to feed through to the public? Another poll just out shows Labour lead up 6 on last week.

Depends on how much capital the opposition (not yet of course) can make of the conflict between the picture portrayed by Starmmer and the reality that he has to play to the left wing Momentum and Union pressure.

Polls - do you remember the Neil Kinnock poll just before his election?

And all the thousands singing oh Jeremy corbyn.

IMO. People aren’t choosing Labour they are choosing not sunak.

It will be almost worth paying 50% tax again just to get them to sort themselves out.

Polls - do you remember the Neil Kinnock pole just before his election?

Yes. Labour had an average lead of about 2% over the campaign period. But this feels very different. Instead of narrowing, as I expected, the lead is growing. The three latest polls I've seen show 26%, 27% and 20% leads.

Theresa May started with a big lead, though.

I think kier may have it in the bag this time as long as momentum don’t crash the party too early.

I grant you this will be interesting. On face value Labour should romp home. However what people say they will vote and actually do are not the same.

Odds on Labour will get in by a small majority. Then we will see who pays the piper.

Where do students vote when they are not at university?

I've just read they can also register at home.

But how many are organised enough to do that?

Sponsored Links
Back