Abacus is back

Sponsored Links
I really want to see the tories out but more of the stupid to$$pot variety of MPs I remember were labour - inluding Abbott.
If Labour means we get the country run in favour of and by the "Man on the Clapham omnibus" then I don't want that either. He's far too thick, short sighted, ignorant, and the rest. I suppose I'd like to see a form of PR.

If someone would stand up and admit we don't have enough money to have decent services so we'll have to do some more money printing, and have higher inflation for a while until measures X and Y and Z work to increase productivity/ growth, they'd probably get my vote.

According to the Times Abacus has been offered a peerage in exchange for “making way for other allies”.

That sounds like one of those promotions you shouldn’t turn down because your current role is being given to someone else.

The starmtroopers have been busy.

According to the Times Abacus has been offered a peerage in exchange for “making way for other allies”.

That sounds like one of those promotions you shouldn’t turn down because your current role is being given to someone else.

The starmtroopers have been busy.

That was probably the plan all along. Then Momentum types leaked it to cause trouble. Hopefully that's their last hurrah.

Sponsored Links
Can I raise in this thread or start a new one?

Angela Rayner has a majority of about 4,200 at the last election. If the Despicable George Galloway puts a candidate against her what would this look like?.
Interesting.

Not concerned about it, but who do you think would win?

Poll: Labour lead grows to 20pts - as majority say bad week for Tory campaign​

A new poll from Opinium has shown that Labour's lead has grown by six points in the last week - and is now at a high not seen since the Truss premiership.
Voting intention shows that 4% more voters say they will vote Labour, and the Tory share has dropped 2%.
Here is the breakdown:

• Labour 45% (+4)
  • Conservatives 25% (-2)
  • Lib Dems 8% (-2)
  • SNP 3% (+1)
  • Greens 6% (-1)
  • Reform 11% (+1)
It is a poll of 1,574 likely voters, with fieldwork conducted from Wednesday to Friday.
Opinium says that Labour's lead last week was "at the lower end of this year's range" - but now, it is at a high they have not seen since the Truss premiership.
In more good news for Labour, Sir Keir Starmer has widened the gap as to who voters think would make the best PM.
Some 36% of those polled say the Labour leader would be best, 20% say Rishi Sunak would be best, 31% say neither, and 13% don't know.
In less good news for Sir Keir, while 43% of voters think Labour's campaign has been a success so far, a third (32%) do not.
In terms of the last week, 34% think the party has had a good week, 30% a bad week, and 36% say they don’t know.
But the figures are far worse for Mr Sunak - 61% do not think the Conservative campaign has been successful, with just 20% thinking it has been.

And 52% of voters think the Conservative campaign has had a bad week, while only 17% think they've had a good week.
lcimg-55104dac-b03c-4823-9476-aa6c12d35474.png

Hilarious. (y)

Apparently no upper house for Abbott she’s running as a labour candidate.

Maybe they’ll make her minister equality.

Poll: Labour lead grows to 20pts - as majority say bad week for Tory campaign​

A new poll from Opinium has shown that Labour's lead has grown by six points in the last week - and is now at a high not seen since the Truss premiership.
Voting intention shows that 4% more voters say they will vote Labour, and the Tory share has dropped 2%.
Here is the breakdown:

• Labour 45% (+4)
  • Conservatives 25% (-2)
  • Lib Dems 8% (-2)
  • SNP 3% (+1)
  • Greens 6% (-1)
  • Reform 11% (+1)
It is a poll of 1,574 likely voters, with fieldwork conducted from Wednesday to Friday.
Opinium says that Labour's lead last week was "at the lower end of this year's range" - but now, it is at a high they have not seen since the Truss premiership.
In more good news for Labour, Sir Keir Starmer has widened the gap as to who voters think would make the best PM.
Some 36% of those polled say the Labour leader would be best, 20% say Rishi Sunak would be best, 31% say neither, and 13% don't know.
In less good news for Sir Keir, while 43% of voters think Labour's campaign has been a success so far, a third (32%) do not.
In terms of the last week, 34% think the party has had a good week, 30% a bad week, and 36% say they don’t know.
But the figures are far worse for Mr Sunak - 61% do not think the Conservative campaign has been successful, with just 20% thinking it has been.

And 52% of voters think the Conservative campaign has had a bad week, while only 17% think they've had a good week.
lcimg-55104dac-b03c-4823-9476-aa6c12d35474.png

Hilarious. (y)
As hilarious as that time when Kinnock thought victory was in the bag?

He wasn’t 'Alright' in the end, was he? He reigned shortly after that embarrassment, didn’t he?

Attachments

• IMG_3367.gif
    IMG_3367.gif
    204.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Interesting.

Not concerned about it, but who do you think would win?
I would suspect AR as she has the media profile and substantial support from Central Office. Certainly a better option that the odious George Galloway candidate.

However its a really difficult call given the demographic in the local. I did note AR had engaged with the community elders and that should be in her favor. Getting the elder controlling mind on board is key to making a proposal work in the community.

I would suspect AR as she has the media profile and substantial support from Central Office. Certainly a better option that the odious George Galloway candidate.

However its a really difficult call given the demographic in the local. I did note AR had engaged with the community elders and that should be in her favor. Getting the elder controlling mind on board is key to making a proposal work in the community.
Tend to agree I think AR would win.

Galloway is a lot like Corbyn for support. A few very very passionate, but he is too extreme for most

Sponsored Links
Back