Abacus is back

I think you’re the one imagining a labour landslide victory.
I made no such claims.

Seems that the Abbot thread is a way the RWR on here can salve their obvious angst towards the catastrophic Tory carnage, currently ravaging their beloved party. It's failing miserably.

Poll: Labour lead grows to 20pts - as majority say bad week for Tory campaign​

A new poll from Opinium has shown that Labour's lead has grown by six points in the last week - and is now at a high not seen since the Truss premiership.
Voting intention shows that 4% more voters say they will vote Labour, and the Tory share has dropped 2%.
Here is the breakdown:
  • Labour 45% (+4)
  • Conservatives 25% (-2)
  • Lib Dems 8% (-2)
  • SNP 3% (+1)
  • Greens 6% (-1)
  • Reform 11% (+1)
It is a poll of 1,574 likely voters, with fieldwork conducted from Wednesday to Friday.
Opinium says that Labour's lead last week was "at the lower end of this year's range" - but now, it is at a high they have not seen since the Truss premiership.
In more good news for Labour, Sir Keir Starmer has widened the gap as to who voters think would make the best PM.
Some 36% of those polled say the Labour leader would be best, 20% say Rishi Sunak would be best, 31% say neither, and 13% don't know.
In less good news for Sir Keir, while 43% of voters think Labour's campaign has been a success so far, a third (32%) do not.
In terms of the last week, 34% think the party has had a good week, 30% a bad week, and 36% say they don’t know.
But the figures are far worse for Mr Sunak - 61% do not think the Conservative campaign has been successful, with just 20% thinking it has been.
And 52% of voters think the Conservative campaign has had a bad week, while only 17% think they've had a good week.
lcimg-55104dac-b03c-4823-9476-aa6c12d35474.png

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sha... - as majority say bad week for Tory campaign

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
A lot of people undecided and will probably “decide” at the last moment.

I'm undecided, but at the last moment, as my hand moves toward the ballot paper, there will be a divine intervention forcing my hand to do the right thing and vote Tory. :LOL:

I’m going to wait until I’m on my way into the polling station and do whatever those outside tell me what to do….

Unlikely ?? That our seat will change hands ??

Jeremy hunt

His office keeps writing to me had 6 letters so far
5 have remained un opened and binned

Decent enough sort of bloke imo but he will have to cope with out my vote ??

Not to say I would not vote for some one if they gave me some type of cash incentive ??? In that instance I would not be that bothered which party they were ??

Go on. They can't be worse!
The Tories do need a political nosebleed for destroying a victory that would have kept them in power for the next 10 years. But I don’t fancy paying 50% tax again.

That would be great for the country

I presume you will be voting Labour to help a landslide
There are certain folk on this forum that are forever Tories, despite what they may say to the contrary. If they are getting a hard-on, over a lying, dishonest scumbag like Boris, then they ain't gonna be voting Labour. Never in a million.

It's not even worth the pretence.

If you're going to vote for more of the same just say so. It's a fact that some people will vote for red, and some for blue, regardless of who and why .

Why pretend you are going to think about voting for the other colour.

There's any easy half dozen or more who we all know which way they will vote. Even some of those that say they won't vote. Not listing the names, everybody knows who they are.

The Tories do need a political nosebleed for destroying a victory that would have kept them in power for the next 10 years
The 2019 Tory win was built on the Brexit con

It was inevitable it would end in disaster for the party.

Sponsored Links
Back