All that extra time getting your passport stamped…..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
….in Crete. What happened?

Arrivals:

IMG_2307.jpeg

Departures:

IMG_2490.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Heraklion. Queues to get through security were massive. Passport control, just waltzed through. Absolutely nothing compared to the security queues that all travellers have to go through. I thought we were supposed to be being treated poorly, what with being a so-called third country? There weren’t even any of those so-called special gates for EU residents.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Never had a problem getting the stamp since brexit.
In the photo, the two people waiting next to the person in the wheelchair had the window suddenly shut in their faces and had to move to the right. I was behind them and when I was having my passport stamped I noticed that the immigration officer in the booth that had just shut his window was fiddling about with his stamp as it had fallen to pieces - the spring had come out and he was trying to put it back together and had ink all over his fingers. I don’t know any Greek but judging by his tone of voice to his colleague, he was pretty pìssed off with the whole stamping performance. :ROFLMAO:

A snapshot of a regional airport proves nothing apart from desperation, try transiting through Frankfurt if you want queues, which again proves nothing unless you do it weekly

You don't need to be a Brexiteer to enjoy kid-free holidays. We always had to go in school term breaks when our kids were of the age when they still wanted to go on holiday with their mum and dad or my work tied me to school term times but now they are well into their late thirties and I don’t work with kids any more, those days have gone. Don’t see why we should still go in term time and pay extra for the privilege to put up with crowded resorts and other peoples kids when we don't have to. As it happens, we realised after booking that we were in an adults only hotel so we wouldn’t have heard other people’s kids even in term time. Very, very peaceful, especially round the pools!

Last edited:
So Mottie went on holiday mid week + off peak and is so obsessed about proving brexit isn’t terrible he went to the effort of taking pictures of an airport at a non busy time and posted it on here.

This is the Mottie that also says “we need to move on” whilst clearly showing he hasn’t moved on

Sad, very sad

Sponsored Links
Back