All that extra time getting your passport stamped…..

Why do people get so upset when I go visit the EU and report on how things actually are?
It’s only you getting upset.

Mottie keeps telling remainers “ you need to move on” ….poor Mottie needs to take his own advice

Sponsored Links
Hello. I see that posts 24 to 26 are by someone on my ignore list. Is it three different posters or the usual post after post after post by Doubtfyre? :unsure: Either way, I’m not much interested in what those on my ignore list think so I refuse to look at 'em. Carry on wasting your time, whoever you are! :ROFLMAO:
Mottie says “I’m not interested in what those people on my ignore think……in fact I’m so not interested, Im making the effort to post about it

Mottie says: nobody has been affected by the 90 day limit as a result of brexit

Mottie is WRONG

Eight Out of Ten Brexit-hit Music Creators Say Their Earnings Have Plunged Since UK Left EU – UK Music Survey Reveals​

Sponsored Links
You have visited every port in the EU and reported the passport wait times back? :oops:
I was on the M25 this morning, there were no hold ups at all…..so therefore it must be the case none of the motorways in the U.K. had any hold ups.*

*brexit supporters logic

I travel 3-4 times a month. Rarely have a problem. It takes them a few seconds to match their stamp but no issues.

Strange. From post #30 to post #44 I can only see 5 posts and two of them are by me. Some on here must be having a right old rant. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_6832.png

Rarely have a problem.
Me neither. I just see the stark difference between those coasting through the plentiful EU manned booths and the poxy queues for harried brits - when things are busy. This can be when multiple aircraft have just landed, for instance.

Sponsored Links
Back