Another soldier stabbed.

Sponsored Links
Lefties hate it when others highlight the lunacy of their fondness for the disasterous multicultural experiment. :rolleyes:
Reasonable people detest it when racists exploit every opportunity to spread their divisive gospel.
Hatred breed nothing but hatred.
I would have thought that your lifelong experience of scrawling on lavatory walls would have taught you that.

The don't make it easy for us. There's so many fecking news articles about their savagery. Like shelling peas!
You believe that indigenous Brits don't commit savage crimes?
Here's a recent example of a Savage crime.

Stephen Savage sentenced following attempted murder in Lerwick​

Savage by name........

Sponsored Links
But that’s the point. We have enough shìt of our own without importing the shìt from other countries. They leave those violent shìtholes, come here and then want to turn the U.K. into the shìtholes they’ve just left.
What makes you think that they're not turned into mental health patients by their treatment received since they arrived?
The stabbing is not being treated as terror-related, the Home Office has indicated.

Police have now said that a number of knives had been seized at the scene and that it was exploring the possibility that the incident may have been "mental health-related."

Detention has a known lasting impact on mental health, including a fear of attending scheduled appointments at the Home Office.
“Many of my clients have that experience of being detained at reporting, which has induced that fear that anything can happen,” said one Red Cross staff member in Glasgow.

During visits to immigration detention facilities over many years, people in detention have repeatedly told the Commission of the psychological impacts of their prolonged and indefinite detention including feelings of anxiety, hopelessness, powerlessness and thoughts of self-harm or suicide.

If he had been white we would of had his name address and countless photos - clearly its the type of news that our lefty manipulating media don't want us to hear.

I’m not Jewish and you don’t see me posting any condemnations about them, do you? Are you questioning those posters in any of the Jew hating threads?
The far right often pretend to defend Jews if they can use it a way to bash Muslims.

What makes you think that they're not turned into mental health patients by their treatment received since they arrived?
Ah, you’re wanting to okay the old mental health card. What makes you think they have? After all, reaching a safe country after all that persecution in their home country must be a great relief to anyone’s mental health.

The ones I’ve been banned from for daring to question whether anyone on there are concerned about alleged genocides going on around the world.
I obviously am not able to see them, so I don't know what you are on about. You could always link to a post you think classes as 'Jew hating'?

Sponsored Links
Back