Another soldier stabbed.

After all, reaching a safe country after all that persecution in their home country must be a great relief to anyone’s mental health.
You've no idea that he was an asylum seeker. Your bigotry is causing you to do prejudicial mental gymnastics.

Sponsored Links
No idea but Himmy is laying excuses down in case it turns out to be an asylum seeker who has been treated badly by the U.K.
You were the one that claimed he was a Muslim immigrant.
The official message is that it's not terror related, but most likely a mental health episode.

Reasonable people expect our borders to be adequately protected.
Reasonable people welcome migrants that come in through legal means.
Reasonable people expect said people to live by our values.
Your comment is based on the assumption that the attacker is an immigrant. There's no indication that that is the case.

Reasonable people don't make laws that criminalise asylum seeking.

Don't rise to it. Even though they know they're in the wrong, they just want it to round and round and round.
The comments criticising the assumptions that the attacker was a Muslim, and/or an immigrant, are criticising the bigoted assumptions.

Would anyone be surprised if the attacker wasn't a Muslim? I would.

I’m just commenting on what's in the news.

I'm not sure if it's being reported anywhere as yet re the persons nationality etc. I always think it's prudent to wait for more info e.g. look at the guy who attempted to kill Trump. No doubt before his nationality was known folk would have been saying 'it'll be one of those illegals!'

What's ironic in a way is, if the person does fall into the 'foreign/migrant' bracket, jeez will we hear a lot from Reform etc. However if it transpires the person is a white born and bred Brit, then we might not hear quite as much from them ;)

Thing is, this has happened before and, it inevitably is linked to a radical muslim in most cases of this sort...i will be surprised if its not to be honest....

The usual suspects!

for the disasterous multicultural experiment. :rolleyes:
And more...

Sponsored Links
We currently have a young fella 19 working with us who left The army 4 months ago
Went in at 16 afaik

They were always warned not to go out in uniform ?? What a disgrace ?

Way I see it if they have caught the perpetrator
Smoking gun evidence ?

Quick trial guilty verdict than 7 days later bump him off / execution ;) Same goes for that fruit cake who killed them 3 woman with a cross bow

Should be a referendum on bringing back the death penalty ??

You've no idea that he was an asylum seeker. Your bigotry is causing you to do prejudicial mental gymnastics.
And I haven’t said as such. Get an English speaker to read my post to you. Do you have one in your village?

Lefties hate it when others highlight the lunacy of their fondness for the disasterous multicultural experiment. :rolleyes:
So what are you talking about... we have been multicultural since the Saxons turned up from Germany replacing the Romans who replaced the picts.

As for the lefties it was actually the post war governments of the right that ramped up immigration, you don't seem to know about the 1948 immigration act that saw all former empire countries be given the right to settle here. This act, designed by labour as a limited means to stop mass migration out of the fear of reprisal for religions in former empire countries was used by the tories to open the gates to allow cheap labour to flood in and started the general decline of the post war consensus, universal employment being one of its core aims. It was thatcher that wanted a large pool of unemployed to keep wages low and ended the consensus.

As ever its the left that must sort out the rights election gerrymandering mess.

And I haven’t said as such.
Again, you very clearly intimated that the attacker was an immigrant.
But that’s the point. We have enough shìt of our own without importing the shìt from other countries. They leave those violent shìtholes, come here and then want to turn the U.K. into the shìtholes they’ve just left.

Your OP, the one you started the thread with:

You very clearly intimated that it was a Muslim attacker.
It couldn't have been any more obvious. :rolleyes:
Saying I’ll be surprised if it’s not a Muslim that carried out the attack means just that. If I was sure it was a Muslim I’d have said so.

here we go (do you think he is an astronaut from NASA ?)

and
He's obviously a CIA agent wearing a NASA jacket to cover his real identity.

Saying I’ll be surprised if it’s not a Muslim that carried out the attack means just that. If I was sure it was a Muslim I’d have said so.
You admit that you had mentally assumed that the attacker was Muslim. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back