Another soldier stabbed.

here we go (do you think he is an astronaut from NASA ?)

and
Probably not practising, Christianity, more a practister of insanity.
Lock him up.

Sponsored Links
There are plenty of white men getting up to all sorts, some of which is news worthy; who cares ? Some humans do stupid things. It is hardly statistically viable then to make inferences and generalisations. Some people do stupid things, thats life. The crossbow attacker who tied up and killed 3 women was a ruthless savage - white too - is Mottie a savage too now ? I hope not, but who knows ...

In the wishy washy liberal left Britain of nowdays, don’t you know it’s frowned upon for police to act assertively, the public to protect and defend their property and shopkeepers to expect payment for goods taken from their shelves by feral yobs with no respect for authority? Tut tut, shame on you.

Sponsored Links
Whatever happened to fighting fire with fire?
Like stomping on someone's head who was lying face down on the floor with his hands by his side? Nah, that's just cowardly.

As he should be - if only to shut the 'community' up. Mind you, if it didn’t go their way, there'll be riots starting outside the nearest JD sports shop……

In the wishy washy liberal left Britain of nowdays, don’t you know it’s frowned upon for police to act assertively, the public to protect and defend their property and shopkeepers to expect payment for goods taken from their shelves by feral yobs with no respect for authority? Tut tut, shame on you.
14 years of Tory wishy washy left ?

Get a grip. Blame the right wing cutbacks

Like stomping on someone's head who was lying face down on the floor with his hands by his side? Nah, that's just cowardly.
I don't think copper the meant to hurt the guy.
The blokes head was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I didn’t know you were there and knew the full circumstances. Obviously I wasn’t but until I do, I’d rather give the policeman the benefit of doubt and not the attacker.
Yes. The court case will give the answer

Police bloke will get the sack ( probably)

The thug ?? Will get compensation ?

Tis how it usually works ;)

Sponsored Links
Back