Another stupid student.

where does it state he didnt understand?
I personally think it is a bit ridiculous that four, five years on from graduation I can’t even meet the interest on my debt," he told the BBC.

"It is still going up, month to month.”

. Doesnt sound like he has the grasp of basic maths with this comment otherwise he would know why he cant meet the interest on his debt
.He isnt paying enough pure and simple maths

Sponsored Links
And being thick, the same people don't understand that students can't possibly fully understand the repayments in detail because the goalposts are being constantly changed...
No, they’re not. Perhaps they should look at which repayment plan they signed up to for a start. It’ll all be there in black and white. Work out what they have borrowed and take it from there. They do not change the plan you are on, the plan you are on is the plan you are on. If it’s too hard for them, they should ask anyone who knows how to work percentages out.

By the way, are you still swerving that question I asked you the other day? What’s that, you must dash? Ok, catch you later.

Last edited:
No, they’re not. Perhaps they should look at which repayment plan they signed up to for a start. It’ll all be there in black and white. Work out what they have borrowed and take it from there. They do not change the plan you are on, the plan you are on is the plan you are on. If it’s too hard for them, they should ask anyone who knows how to work percentages out.
Ah, so you categorically state that they haven't changed the length of loan period from 30 to 40 years?

Or that the level at which repayments begin has been lowered and can be done so at will at any time?

Or that Interest rates can be changed at will at any time?

Is that too hard for you to understand? :rolleyes:

By the way, are you still swerving that question I asked you the other day? What’s that, you must dash? Ok, catch you later.
What question was that?

Are you sure you haven't got mixed up with countless number of questions you refuse to answer?

No doubt you won't answer the questions in post #18 ;)

Sponsored Links
Ah, so you categorically state that they haven't changed the length of loan period from 30 to 40 years?

Or that the level at which repayments begin has been lowered and can be done so at will at any time?

Or that Interest rates can be changed at will at any time?

Is that too hard for you to understand? :rolleyes:
"Widely travelled" "48 countries and counting" you say? And you call me"Air miles Mottie" for one trip on a plane? Were you trying to diss my green credentials compared to your own? How does that work?

"Widely travelled" "48 countries and counting" you say? And you call me"Air miles Mottie" for one trip on a plane? Were you trying to diss my green credentials compared to your own? How does that work?
At least half by other means...

And at least I was able to work my way around many of those places...

Unlike the generations who would now like to do so and can't...

Oh, and btw...

Whilst you're sunning yourself, don't forget to add up your 'schengen days' ;)

This is my favourite student story of all time. Oxford students too! Do they have all common sense removed while at uni?

Oh, and btw...

Whilst you're sunning yourself, don't forget to add up your 'schengen days' ;)

All done.

IMG_6844.jpeg

How many have I got left to have in the next 173 days?

I personally think it is a bit ridiculous that four, five years on from graduation I can’t even meet the interest on my debt," he told the BBC.

. Doesnt sound like he has the grasp of basic maths with this comment otherwise he would know why he cant meet the interest on his debt
Nowhere in that does he state he didn’t understand it

Thank you for admitting you are wrong

Or even earning enough.

Sponsored Links
Back