Anyone on here still pay roaming charges?

Sponsored Links
Tell them to change to one with inclusive EU roaming next time then.
I'm actually not that bothered, it's no biggie. But things have changed, whether you agree with it or not.

Sponsored Links
Oh. So it's not automatic.

It used to be.

See the difference?
Yeah. Fùcking absolutely minuscule but hey ho, have it your way if it’ll shut you up. Personally, I think it’s worth the extra seconds it takes every couple of years if you change airtime providers but obviously your time is much more important. After all, you could be making another half a post on here instead of getting inclusive roaming.

Yeah. Fùcking absolutely minuscule but hey ho, have it your way if it’ll shut you up. Personally, I think it’s worth the extra seconds it takes but obviously your time is much more important. After all, you could be making another half a post on here instead of getting inclusive roaming.
Agree. As I've said repeatedly. It's not much different.

But it's worse, not better

If you’re that desperate to show a minuscule Brexit negative in your mind, have it.
I've not been trying to prove anything. Ive stuck with known facts.

Certainly not been trying to prove its better than it was before

I've not been trying to prove anything. Ive stuck with known facts.

Certainly not been trying to prove its better than it was before
Now I think about it, you’re completely right. If I’d had known that I’d be needing to take a few seconds extra when getting a new mobile contract, I'd have voted to remain. C'est la vie.

If I’d had known that I’d be needing to take a few seconds extra when getting a new mobile contract, I'd have voted to remain.
You are missing the point completely, probably deliberately. It's not just about finding a deal as good as before. Laws have changed, consumer protection/rights have diminished.

It isn't a big deal that some now pay more and some stayed the same, I'm not particularly bothered.

It's not just about finding a deal as good as before. Laws have changed, consumer protection/rights have diminished.
It’s about finding a deal that’s better than before and there’s loads of them. Who cares about laws changing and consumer protection/rights diminishing? Not me. I’ll worry about that if it ever happens but to be honest, I can’t really see that happening. No consumer law compels airtime providers to give unlimited U.K. calls and texts to other mobiles and landlines but they do. It’s business. The more competition, the better for the consumer.

Sponsored Links
Back