Anyone on here still pay roaming charges?

Sponsored Links
Mottie wants others to be restricted to the topic that he decides.
But he has previously claimed to the right to comment on anything he chooses. :rolleyes:
Well you carry on with your Brexit malarkey - it’s quite clear that you are not even in this country so it’s pointless you chipping in with what U.K. based roaming contract you haven’t got. You’re on ignore for the rest of this thread.

That’s the question in the thread topic so if you’re not willing to participate, goodbye to you too.
No.

I too can address anything I like.

Challenging your assertions about things being better, when they are clearly not

If you need to run away and put your fingers in your ears, that's your choice, and proof. Free speech, even if you don't like it, is important, for some

Sponsored Links
Looks like Mots had a fresh batch of hate hormones today.
Get out in the sun an' top up yer vitamin D.:mrgreen:

By my company. Free for everything except roaming charges.
That's like having a free car but being upset about paying for your own use. The thread topic was "I anyone on here still paying", not "is anybody’s employer still paying"…..

Looks like Mots had a fresh batch of hate hormones today.
Get out in the sun an' top up yer vitamin D.:mrgreen:
I think quite a few on here think they are suffering from an overdose of vitamin 'B'.

That's like having a free car but being upset about paying for your own use. The thread topic was "I anyone on here still paying", not "is anybody’s employer still paying"…..
Lol, ok.

So, some people are worse off, some are not. That is an overall worse position.

Lol, ok.

So, some people are worse off, some are not. That is an overall worse position.
You mean some companies who chose to buy contracts without inclusive roaming are worse off.

Out of interest, how long have you had the phone - Vodafone business contracts that started before a certain date in 2021 still enjoy inclusive EU roaming.

Sponsored Links
Back