At least the Tories aimed for higher backhanders than a pair of specs and some new strides.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
it is why you use the "anybody that follow mainstream media is a sheep" narrative
Show me where I said that - i will wait. Troll.
You’ve said it loads of times

its why you actually believe immigrants in America are eating dogs
Show me where I have said that - i will wait . Troll

So you could not find a single post of mine saying anybody that follow mainstream media is a sheep and that I believe immigrants in America are eating dogs. You are a lying troll making things up.
Well you believe the tosh that came from Isobel Oakshitt, so it’s obvious you are easily taken in
More lies and trolling :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should share your evidence for such a claim.
You don't remember, or don't believe what Boris was handed?

I'm not defending Starmer, but just pointing out the hypocrisy.

No way will i accept any comments about backhanders, from hardened Boris supporters.

No way will i accept any comments about backhanders, from hardened Boris supporters.
The hypocrisy is starmers and labours- he was supposed to be a different way - a move away from dodgy conservatives -- he promised ethical leadership
But instead condemned millions of pensioners to a freezing winter, while he accepts thousands of pounds to dress himself and his wife, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth, and displays a lack of awareness of the optics how it might look to millions who have to buy their own clothes and have to choose between food and heating. He couldn't get his head in the trough quick enough.

Which were all within the rules.
That's not the point is it - the public didn't expect labour to be the same as as the conservatives espicually when they were promised ethical leadership and a clear distinction from the rot of the conservatives. Turns out all the rhetoric from labour was just lies. And it only took 60 days of being in power.

Nobody asks you to, we politely ask you to share your evidence that Boris received more freebies than Keir.

Or you don’t and people can treat your comments as opinion or baseless lies.

That's not the point is it - the public didn't expect labour to be the same as as the conservatives espicually when they were promised ethical leadership and a clear distinction from the rot of the conservatives. Turns out all the rhetoric from labour was just lies. And it only took 60 days of being in power.
Just because the R/W media are desperately trying to,push the narrative Labour are the same as Tories doesn’t make it true……obviously there are fickos who fall for it.

Labour have not taken millions from Russians or given out £billions to their mates in bogus contracts.

Starmer has taken freebies such as football tickets, Taylor Swift concert, clothes it’s nothing like Tories

I don’t agree with any freebies, but unlike you, I compare the difference.

That's not what I am referring too
Oh give it up, your your “ooh Ive got a secret, I’m so clever” routine is as tedious as it childish.

You are drawn to conspiracy theories because you think it makes you clever, It doesn’t it just shows up as uninformed and ignorant.

Sponsored Links
Back