Biden got one thing right ...

Sponsored Links
is this a serious post or do you never watch American news feeds he isnt called sleepy joe for nothing the guy is clearly suffering from some degenerative disease that is progressing rapidly which his family first mentioned their concerns about before the last election
Deadly serious, he has been managing his country and world affairs far better than trumpf did or would. Jet lag and age don't equal a degenerative disease.

Not completely sure I agree with that, however one thing's for sure, we don't see what he's like behind closed doors day in day out.
Unlike the don who stayed in bed eating maccy d’s. Biden has made all the right calls on the middle east and ukrane.

Biden has made all the right calls on the middle east and ukrane.

Biden is suffering serious cognitive decline, this is a precursor to Alzheimer's.

He will probably be confused about his choice of breakfast.

He needs replacing quickly, for the sake of America and the World.

Sponsored Links
Unlike the don who stayed in bed eating maccy d’s. Biden has made all the right calls on the middle east and ukrane.

I'm not entirely convinced Biden's reversal of Trumps sanctions against Iran was a right call. It's provided a lot of money and weapons to Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis.
How many Arab countries has Biden convinced to normalise relations with Israel.

With every gaff Biden makes, more votes go to Trump.

Surely Bidens advisors realise this

Deadly serious, he has been managing his country and world affairs far better than trumpf did or would. Jet lag and age don't equal a degenerative disease.
fekme you certainly have not got a clue . Very scary that if you lived i america you would have the right to vote .Jet lag does not last a week , well not after all that sleep..hopefully you are attempting to take the pish and dont truly believe this

Biden is away with the fairies.
He has a teleprompter to keep him right but he still f**ksup.
He needs to go.

I'm not entirely convinced Biden's reversal of Trumps sanctions against Iran was a right call. It's provided a lot of money and weapons to Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis.
How many Arab countries has Biden convinced to normalise relations with Israel.
Bidens middle east policy follows within the democrats general approach.

Biden is away with the fairies.
He has a teleprompter to keep him right but he still f**ksup.
He needs to go.
He rightly recognises pootin for what he is, and supports ukrane accordingly.

Biden is suffering serious cognitive decline, this is a precursor to Alzheimer's.

He will probably be confused about his choice of breakfast.

He needs replacing quickly, for the sake of America and the World.
Breakast in the white house, hardly a geopolitical decision.

fekme you certainly have not got a clue .
Getting rid of him is a political decision not medical guesswork
Very scary that if you lived i america you would have the right to vote
Yes its terrifying that i could vote trummp.
.Jet lag does not last a week , well not after all that sleep..hopefully you are attempting to take the pish and dont truly believe this
Its not a conspiracy theory that he has some cognitive decline consistent with age.

Sponsored Links
Back