Biden

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
All this talk of Biden's age at the same time as the Supreme Court decides if Trump should even be on the ballot this year - coincidence?

Nope.

And the Special Counsel, Robert Hur, was nominated by Trump to be District Attorny for Maryland, and regularly makes donations to the Republican Party, so there's a whiff of partisanship in this.
Just a whiff?

Did you miss post #10? You said the MSM, not the BBC.
I said -- Im talking BBC, ITV, Channel 4, and I still have not seen your evidence on the bbc of bidens mumbling which is what I asked for.

Last edited:
I take it then that since my post asking for proof on the bbc news that you have been frantically searching the web - and found NOTHING :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Deflection. You claimed the MSM completely ignored Biden's gaffs. I showed you, quite clearly, that was a lie.

How come bidens gaffs, mumblings and trips are completely ignored my the UKs MSM yet every single twitch from Trump was pounced on. Im talking BBC, ITV, Channel 4. Something or someone is behind it.
What ?

Serious? It's been all over every news outlet. I haven't checked gb news but I bet they covered it

I said -- Im talking BBC, ITV, Channel 4, and I still have not seen your evidence on the bbc of bidens mumbling which is what I asked for.
I saw a clip on BBC news last night highlighting Biden mumbling and getting facts wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back