Biden

Sponsored Links
Is looks like a fairly desperate course of action to label someone creepy because of that.
Let's deflect from Trump.

Neither is great, but just because 1 is bad or poor doesn't make the other better

Very poor when you have to attack 1 to be able to defend the other.

Apparently it has been reported that trump has reiterated a threat he made once before. Allegedly he said that he wouldn't stand in the way of russia attacking any nato member who was behind with their payments. He apparently said this when he threatened to withdraw america from nato. He has, apparently, reiterated his stance on defending other nato countries. Trump is quite possibly the most dangerous POTUS ever. I know we live in dangerous times, although in my opinion nothing has changed in that respect since the, alleged, end of the cold war. But to say things like that is massively irresponsible and highly dangerous. I don't know about you lot but I would much prefer to live under our present political climate than be subjected to what russia has to offer or even worse and if that means fighting for it then so be it.

One thing about Sleepy Joe is he has always been a conservationist which is probably why he showered with his teenage daughter trying to save water
What a surprise, an anti vaxxer believing in any old nonsense.

The diary of Ashley Biden a drug addict and sex addict was sold to a far right media outlet Project Veritas.

It’s as close to the truth as claiming the covid vaccine is made of snake venom

Sponsored Links
Apparently it has been reported that trump has reiterated a threat he made once before. Allegedly he said that he wouldn't stand in the way of russia attacking any nato member who was behind with their payments. He apparently said this when he threatened to withdraw america from nato. He has, apparently, reiterated his stance on defending other nato countries. Trump is quite possibly the most dangerous POTUS ever. I know we live in dangerous times, although in my opinion nothing has changed in that respect since the, alleged, end of the cold war. But to say things like that is massively irresponsible and highly dangerous. I don't know about you lot but I would much prefer to live under our present political climate than be subjected to what russia has to offer or even worse and if that means fighting for it then so be it.
Trump has also said he would solve the Ukraine war in 24 hours after becoming president.

There is only on way to do that: give Putin a large chunk of Ukraine, and to do that Trump would have to threaten immediate end to USA support of NATO.

I bet Trump would offer to end sanctions with Russia as part of the deal

Trump is extremely dangerous

What a surprise, an anti vaxxer believing in any old nonsense.

The diary of Ashley Biden a drug addict and sex addict was sold to a far right media outlet Project Veritas.

It’s as close to the truth as claiming the covid vaccine is made of snake venom
I wonder if a dad interfering with his teenage daughter would turn her to drugs .
I wonder why the majority of Bidens kids needed to turn to drugs .
But you sound like an apologist for someone who thinks there is nothing wrong about kiddy fiddling by trying to saying her written words are lying

I wonder if a dad interfering with his teenage daughter would turn her to drugs .
I wonder why the majority of Bidens kids needed to turn to drugs .
But you sound like an apologist for someone who thinks there is nothing wrong about kiddy fiddling by trying to saying her written words are lying
Fake news but Gasser laps it up.

Fake news but Gasser laps it up.
Another apologist did you also support jimmy saville what is it with people like you who like to blame the victim is there an something else behind your support for Biden over his own daughter ?

I support truth over stupid conspiracy theories. You just lap it all up...

I support truth over stupid conspiracy theories. You just lap it all up...
Yeah a daughter frightened of her own father and you blame the daughter .
Is that not the technique that people use make the victim feel they are to blame and tell them to keep it secret .
I truly do wonder why you are such an apologist for this type of behavior do you think its normal ?

I reckon 15/20 per cent of the uk electorate would vote for trumpf/pootin simply because they like the certainty of power over the complexity of democracy. It's not even left vs right.

Sponsored Links
Back