Bounce or no bounce?

not an assumption so quote were i have said i support trump i mention him plenty on here so you should be able to find anything . so as i said as per your making things up .
you have been triggered more times than clint eastwoods gun
Your pattern of behaviour makes it blindingly obvious you support Trump

Every post you make about American politics is supportive of Trump and or critical of Democrats.

Just because you are too much of a coward to admit it doesn’t alter the fact you support him.

Sponsored Links
Your pattern of behaviour makes it blindingly obvious you support Trump

Every post you make about American politics is supportive of Trump and or critical of Democrats.

Just because you are too much of a coward to admit it doesn’t alter the fact you support him.
i will correct you there putting the other side of the story is not supportive it is merely correcting your lies

not an assumption so quote were i have said i support trump i mention him plenty on here so you should be able to find anything . so as i said as per your making things up .
you have been triggered more times than clint eastwoods gun
Ok i believe you don't support trump. How's that?

It's obvious to all what the truth is though

i will correct you there putting the other side of the story is not supportive it is merely correcting your lies
How does posting your unchecked photo "put the other side of the story" ?

It just highlights your support.

Sponsored Links
Your comments on Harris largely relate to Trump's lot comments, Why is that?

Thank you for admitting you support Trump

We got there eventually

what was un checked, is it waltz family members despite how distant ?
Are you saying you'd checked the pic out before posting it?

Honestly?

Who are you trying to fool? Yourself ?

Not fooling anybody else

Still too close to call

But the old orange is drooping a bit.

226 Harris democrat

189 Trump republican

270 to win.

Still too close to call

But the old orange is drooping a bit.

226 Harris democrat

189 Trump republican

270 to win.

Is he (and his campaign) running out of steam?

He doesn't lose graciously.
What is the likelihood that, if KH starts to take a more convincing lead, Fat Orange Tw@t does a Biden, leaving JD to take the loss :unsure:

Is he (and his campaign) running out of steam?

He doesn't lose graciously.
What is the likelihood that, if KH starts to take a more convincing lead, Fat Orange Tw@t does a Biden, leaving JD to take the loss :unsure:
if he did that, presidential immunity would no longer save his bacon

I wonder if he might suddenly find a huge interest in a permanent holiday....somewhere without extradition :ROFLMAO:

1725642416988.png

Sponsored Links
Back