Bounce or no bounce?

Sponsored Links
The worst thing Jeff had on his brother is that Tim got car sick on road trips as a child. Give me a break.

Yep they rejected it because although it says to reduce the numbers the numbers had got ridiculous and the republicans said the reduced numbers were still far too high
Stop lyimg

It’s widely reported that Trump blocked it because it was politically beneficial to him

In other news...

Allan Lichtman, the historian dubbed the “Nostradamus” of US presidential elections, has predicted that Kamala Harris will win the White House in November’s poll. A history professor at American University, he has been forecasting the results of US presidential elections since 1984 and claims to have accurately predicted all but one – George W Bush’s contested triumph over Al Gore in 2000, which was stolen by G.W. Bush with the help of the Supreme Court.

Sponsored Links
explain ? is it waltz family what did his actual brother say ?
Poor gas112 digging a hole for himself

His actual brother said Tim Walz got car sick

“Walz had implied in his Facebook posts that he had stories suggesting that his younger brother isn’t “the type of character you want making decisions about your future.” But in the segment Wednesday, he admitted to NewsNation that he didn’t have any political bombshells ― just some stomach-turning anecdotes.

“Nobody wanted to sit with him, because he had car sickness and would always throw up on us, that sort of thing,” Walz said. “There’s really nothing else hidden behind there. People are assuming something else. There’s other stories like that, but I think that probably gives you the gist of it.”

In other news...

Allan Lichtman, the historian dubbed the “Nostradamus” of US presidential elections, has predicted that Kamala Harris will win the White House in November’s poll. A history professor at American University, he has been forecasting the results of US presidential elections since 1984 and claims to have accurately predicted all but one – George W Bush’s contested triumph over Al Gore in 2000, which was stolen by G.W. Bush with the help of the Supreme Court.
Not much difference in poll numbers. Could go either way. Kamala needs to be many more points ahead.
Trump will throw all the toys out the pram if vote count is is close but Kamala is winner ( similar to H Clinton)
Some states are already planning ahead to assist GOP win

explain ? is it waltz family what did his actual brother say ?
Nobody in a million years will make you change your view on Trump so I'm not bothering. The info is out there if you WANT to find it.

You obviously think you're very clever so you can manage that if you WANT.

What amazes and amuses me is your blind loyalty to Trump, and posting things like that picture without doing any research on it. Just blindly reposting what is put in front of you.

What do you think that he offers the world ?

Nobody in a million years will make you change your view on Trump so I'm not bothering. The info is out there if you WANT to find it.

You obviously think you're very clever so you can manage that if you WANT.

What amazes and amuses me is your blind loyalty to Trump, and posting things like that picture without doing any research on it. Just blindly reposting what is put in front of you.

What do you think that he offers the world ?
what amuses me is your assumptions and how triggered you get

what amuses me is your assumptions and how triggered you get
Not assumptions though is it.

And not triggered, just amused how you post stuff without doing basic checks about them. I'm not doing that for you, carry on exposing yourself.

Sure sign of hook line and sinker

Not assumptions though is it.

And not triggered, just amused how you post stuff without doing basic checks about them. I'm not doing that for you, carry on exposing yourself.

Sure sign of hook line and sinker
not an assumption so quote were i have said i support trump i mention him plenty on here so you should be able to find anything . so as i said as per your making things up .
you have been triggered more times than clint eastwoods gun

Sponsored Links
Back