Build, build, build.

Sponsored Links
I'd suggest there may be a link between the number of the above and the amount of lifestyle inflicted problems for the NHS to fix.

Sponsored Links
Rapid migration

Uncontrolled, too. Exactly what we got, under the tories.

I wasn't advocating for a free-for-all, but you'd know that I had already posted that.

But despite it being the previous government's unwillingness or inability to actually do its job, you would rather blame anyone but the real culprits.

Nothing wrong with a nice new build, built to budget..

82671_Plot56TallTrees_IMG_02_0002.jpeg
Has that been photoshopped?
I thought our house was small but that looks to be half the size.

That's now just when they start as the new access road is finished BUT adding thousands of cars to the already over crowded A281 seems a little short sighted given the huge issues in and out of Guildford already

On the old Wisley airfield. Currently planned at 1730 homes with only 1 access road from the A3 / Ripley north roundabout and no schools, doctors, etc etc - forcing even more car movements though Ripley High Street if you want to go south.

Both of these near me
Yes it's a shame that those that have been in power have ignored infrastructure. But let's blame the new guys.

I could mention laying down a marker that we could measure the performance of the new guys against but some on her seem to find fault with that. Nevertheless, lets over the course of the new administration see how well they do with new roads, schools, medical facilities, sewers etc when they build the million plus new houses.

I have told you twice.
no you havent told me a thing
Gas is heavily regulated regards percentage profits allowed to be made and highly regulated in safety terms which if not met could result in fines from the regulator of hundreds of millions of pounds .
And regardless of what money has been paid to share holders go on attempt to tell us where you think the gas network is failing or did you just add it for effect ?

I could mention laying down a marker that we could measure the performance of the new guys against but some on her seem to find fault with that. Nevertheless, lets over the course of the new administration see how well they do with new roads, schools, medical facilities, sewers etc when they build the million plus new houses.
Yes, probably 12 months sounds a sensible point to begin to compare.

Anything sooner is pointless.

Pity some people never noticed or worried about the performance of the outgoing government. They had 14 years to look at

Carmen I think on another tread I mentioned 18 months but however much I think the lady is right I equally think the risk is too high for the target.

Yes the previous were at best pants so let's move on to what Labour can deliver.

exactly.

Invest in getting people further up the ladder without making the ladder longer.
Some jobs are low end. Productivity needs increasing there as well Not everybody can have a higher level job. This suggests some will always need support.

A mad example. I saw a video of an Italian machine shop. Lots of people who are effectively machine minders. Looked like migrrants. If the company spent enough they wouldn't be needed. There would be a lot less around. That would cost so the decision depends on comparative costs. also how many of the parts are needed. Up the min wage and at some level it could justify a change.

Carmen I think on another tread I mentioned 18 months but however much I think the lady is right I equally think the risk is too high for the target.

Yes the previous were at best pants so let's move on to what Labour can deliver.
Despite what you and others think, I'm not a Labour supporter. I'm a floating voter.

I'm very happy to wait and see what they deliver, and criticise if they don't.

But expecting anything, yet, is pointless, and just shows the desperation of some. You, are already wanting to set a marker, whether you mean now, 4 weeks or 18 months, it shows your desperation.

Carmen go read the post I made.

Given that its 300,00 per year or 1.5 million over the period of government it going to be a challenge. Especially as you can't just magic extra building capacity and change the planning regulations etc. Even with a lot of luck, planning, action and a fair wind it will take 18 months to get on track so that's a lot more than 300,000 per year for the 3 1/2 years left.

Do the house builders even have that capacity never mind supply side both materials and skilled labour?

Don't get me wrong I don't disagree we need more houses on brown and grey land but I fear the lady is setting herself up for a fall.

But hay lets ignore that and start the trolling again

Sponsored Links
Back