Build, build, build.

Sponsored Links
No not having a laugh but let's hold the current administration to the same rigour. Is that funny?

14 years of biblical clusterf%ckery, and you're hoping all will be forgiven and forgotten with a short "let's move on"?

You're having a larf :ROFLMAO:
No he's just trolling.

Another of the Tory supporters that are looking for any little thing they can find to pick the new government up on.

But missed out on 14 years of everything getting worse. Well certainly the last 5 to 10 years

Sponsored Links
Carmen do you not have an ability to read posts? Go back and see what I posted and please stop make a fool of yourself by trolling every post. It's both boring and embarrassing for you.

Carmen do you not have an ability to read posts? Go back and see what I posted and please stop make a fool of yourself by trolling every post. It's both boring and embarrassing for you.
Not just me that sees you as a troll.

At this stage labour appear to be thinking, doing and trying more than the previous lot did in the last 10 years. Give them time before trying to pick them up.

Compare equally or be viewed as anti Labour as you are.

Not just me that sees you as a troll.

Yes we know all about the 3 stooges.

At this stage labour appear to be thinking, doing and trying more than the previous lot did in the last 10 years. Give them time before trying to pick them up.

Compare equally or be viewed as anti Labour as you are.

Cons tried the same with housebuilding and NHS reform, got tripped up on both. Don't get me wrong, I hope Labour succeed, we all benefit from that, let's just hope nobody trips them up.

no you havent told me a thing
Gas is heavily regulated regards percentage profits allowed to be made and highly regulated in safety terms which if not met could result in fines from the regulator of hundreds of millions of pounds .
And regardless of what money has been paid to share holders go on attempt to tell us where you think the gas network is failing or did you just add it for effect ?
Sigh.

I was simply talking about companies making large profits and paying fat dividends.

And muggins customers foot the bill.

I used to pay £169 a month for gas and electricity before the prices went mad. Bear in mind there was still a healthy chunk of profit in that.

Now, I am paying £350.

Sponsored Links
Back