Build, build, build.

Do you think having more people means people get better services and quality of life
More young people perhaps.
To work and pay tax and N.I. to fund public services like the NHS.
To many oldies bedblocking and basically just getting old.
Ideally the indigenous population should be producing just the right number of offspring to keep the population at the optimum level of income to expenditure ratio.

Sponsored Links
It means if we have official population figure of 70 million, we should be able to run our own services without having to import even more people.

Its a ponzi scheme.
I have pointed this out before.
Importing foreign labour to service existing demands only creates further demand for services by the people you have imported to service the existing demand in the first place.
At some point the whole scam goes bang.
The Tories love it because they can make money out of cheap labour and the demand for housing ect. , Labour loves it because these immigrants at the bottom are potentially Labour voters.
The only solution is for the indigenous population to emigrate to some remote part of the world and start again.

Its a ponzi scheme.
Importing foreign labour to service existing demands only creates further demand for services by the people you have imported to service the existing demand in the first place.
The Tories love it because they can make money out of cheap labour and the demand for housing ect. , Labour loves it because these immigrants at the bottom are potentially Labour voters.
The only solution is for the indigenous population to emigrate to some remote part of the world and start again.
Sending African migrants to the Arctic is a wheeze even Cruella in her maddest moments couldn't dream up.

Sponsored Links
Sending African migrants to the Arctic is a wheeze even Cruella in her maddest moments couldn't dream up.
The Eskimos seem happy enough.
Quite a healthy lifestyle i would think.
Lots of ice to keep everything fresh.

I could mention laying down a marker that we could measure the performance of the new guys against but some on her seem to find fault with that. Nevertheless, lets over the course of the new administration see how well they do with new roads, schools, medical facilities, sewers etc when they build the million plus new houses.
Excellent idea.
What performance criteria were you thinking of?
Whatever criteria you choose you'll need to note the current performance measure so you'll have something to compare to in the future.

Its a ponzi scheme.

Totally agree, and it's obvious what they're up to. Always laugh at lefty 'refugees welcome' tards who are actually aiding and abetting giant corporations and big business. As usual, they never think it through.

My house purchase in France fell through so I'm out again end of Aug on the hunt. It's far from perfect, but for now you can get a good size house with several acres between you and potential problems for a fraction of prices here. Much more civilised. Areas I'm looking are rural, but near some towns/civilisation. I can drive 15 mins sometimes and not see another car. Still 99.9 % indigenous and crime is rare.

Excellent idea.
What performance criteria were you thinking of?
Whatever criteria you choose you'll need to note the current performance measure so you'll have something to compare to in the future.

Don't you think that is the prerogative the current administration to set their targets that we can use to measure their performance against their stated aims?

It's their first week so I don't expect much well apart from 1.5 million new homes in 5 years.

The government have been cagy on the rest even before being elected. For example reduce immigration but they don't say how much or when by.

Let's hope they can define what they want to achieve with real targets.

Sponsored Links
Back