conservatives are

Sponsored Links
....which would be a reasonable response, except for
...... I am very busy at the moment, so I cannot participate much, unless arse end starts his lying and deceitful comments again....................

However, if your "being correct" on an internet forum is worth prioritising over your otherwise "being too busy", that's your prerogative.
Not one that i would subscribe to, but it's your life. (y)

....which would be a reasonable response, except for

However, if your "being correct" on an internet forum is worth prioritising over your otherwise "being too busy", that's your prerogative.
Not one that i would subscribe to, but it's your life. (y)
Thank you for your interpretation of my comments. I will add my own, it was my comment after all, and I know what I meant:
"I am too busy. However, if arse end starts his lying and deceitful comments again, I may feel obliged to spend a little time to correct his fake news!"
It rarely takes long, so a little time would be all that is needed!

See how the constant reappraisal of priorities works.
Now you know, perhaps you could try practicing it also. :rolleyes:
Bumbling buffoon comes to mind again. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Thank you for your interpretation of my comments. I will add my own, it was my comment after all, and I know what I meant:
"I am too busy. However, if arse end starts his lying and deceitful comments again, I may feel obliged to spend a little time to correct his fake news!"
It rarely takes long, so a little time would be all that is needed!

See how the constant reappraisal of priorities works.
Now you know, perhaps you could try practicing it also. :rolleyes:
Bumbling buffoon comes to mind again. :rolleyes:
So if you are TOO busy, how can you make time to reply to a comment on a website? What you are really telling us is you aren't too busy at all.. I would further offer the suggestion that you have nothing better to do other than to comment on a website.. I however am taking a well earned few minutes to have a brew, eat a butty and be amused at the others taking the Mick out of you......And poke a stick at you too

So if you are TOO busy, how can you make time to reply to a comment on a website? What you are really telling us is you aren't too busy at all.. I would further offer the suggestion that you have nothing better to do other than to comment on a website.. I however am taking a well earned few minutes to have a brew, eat a butty and be amused at the others taking the Mick out of you......And poke a stick at you too
I am afraid you are as far behind the times as Brigadier. The comment was made over a week ago. (9 days ago, to be precise)
It is only now that Brigadier has sought to contest it. :rolleyes:
It is not my fault if you are both so slow. :ROFLMAO:

So if in 9 days you have gone from pretending to be too busy to slack Alice, then you are not too busy, just either pretending or lousy at managing your time.. some of us don't wish to waste our valuable time reading through days of your drivel

are Corrupt. Destroying everything they can lay there hands on or selling it to their friends.

Sponsored Links
Back