conservatives are

blimey him again ,want to be etc has got enough different I.Ds that he will be having a conversation with himself

perhaps he already is :idea: :LOL:

wonder if he fly's 1st class & his wife has to go economy class :idea::?:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
...and the most profligate user of the terms "deceitful" and "liar", too (y)
Appropriate and accurate concerning arse end. :giggle:
Every comment he makes about me is based on his fantasies. (y)
Amazing really, considering he apparently is ignoring me yet he continues to fantasize about my spouse. :ROFLMAO: Weird or what? o_O

Sponsored Links
It would seem that Him is busy blimey dunno why he would be busy ? hardly gets off his **** end ?

heard on the grapevine he has got a job ?? blimey I am pleased for him :)

tbh over whelmed may be a more accurate description :)

That makes no sense: you're either busy, or you are not.
Aah, bless. Smarting from a recent metaphorical walloping because you made some silly comment and after repeatedly being asked to support your comment you spectacularly refused to attempt to do so?
So you drag up a week old off-the-cuff comment to try your hand again.
Bumbling buffoon comes to mind again. :rolleyes:

blimey I am pleased for him :)

tbh over whelmed may be a more accurate description :)
I am pleased that you are concerned about my economic well-being. :whistle:
I, too, am concerned about your well-being. But I am more concerned by your psychological well-being. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Still as i always say eventually one has to get a job one cannot sponge off the state or the other half all ones life ;)

tis not moral tbh . but I can see the difficulty it can pose fore some as they have never had a job , one of which is getting their **** end out of bed in the morning :)

Aah, bless. Smarting from a recent metaphorical walloping because you made some silly comment and after repeatedly being asked to support your comment you spectacularly refused to attempt to do so?
So you drag up a week old off-the-cuff comment to try your hand again.
Bumbling buffoon comes to mind again. :rolleyes:
No point arguing with someone who can't / won't understand (y)

How did you do that, nosey? I am intrigued and amazed.
note the date of the article and the date of your post:
upload_2017-6-12_10-9-21.png

Could you message me the lottery results for next Wednesday, by, say 6.00pm on Tuesday evening? ;)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back