does Atheism exist.......

Newgas is a complete fruitloom...............

Complete fanatical lunatic.......
Although i'd gamble, he and alsheating are one and the same.
I'd bet my ex-wifes head on it.....

Still............ if i'm wrong .....everyones a winner..!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
AAhhh you jump o the bandwagon quickly LAMBY, just because you don't have any particular belief in say anything good, doesn't make you right tho does it.
The mat will wait for you, only till you go back to your creator, then i'm afraid i'll have to give it to some other atheist. ;)
I know you and dex the monkey are different apes but you wouldn't think so cos you have your head all the way up his R3ctum :eek: .
I get the feeling you like it there and so does he the hypocrite monkey. :D

Sponsored Links

AAhhh you jump o the bandwagon quickly LAMBY, just because you don't have any particular belief in say anything good, doesn't make you right tho does it.
The mat will wait for you, only till you go back to your creator, then i'm afraid i'll have to give it to some other atheist. ;)
I know you and dex the monkey are different apes but you wouldn't think so cos you have your head all the way up his R3ctum :eek: .
Has everyone dropped the Als/Nuke AND Skitz thing now?...

Not necessarily.

Anyway newgas, glad they've discharged you (for a few minutes at least). It's good for you to get a bit of fresh air and try to sober up before the next onslaught of your liver.

You are dropped cos of the anti religious stance you have taken to become popular, you must be a yitzeek. :D
as for dex the monkey mod :LOL:

Sponsored Links

No it doesn't ...but I have never tried to force my opinions on anyone......You have..... and you continue to do so.........
Fine by me........Fill ya boots.....If I have to suffer any more fanatical stupidity by you, I'll blow MYSELF up with one of your devices.........:LOL:

I have no connection with dex whatsoever......he seems a good bloke.. thats all I can say.......zero collusion......(unlike you)..:cool: :LOL:

Newgas.......

Don't watch boxing.........you'll get stressed and aggressive...
And you KNOW what the doctor told you "try not to get stressed, as you may split the stitches on your lobotomy scar"........ :LOL: :LOL:

You are dropped cos of the anti religious stance you have taken to become popular, you must be a yitzeek. :D
as for dex the monkey mod :LOL:

But that's not far! that is discrimination, just because I think that theists are all deluded and/or dumb doesn't mean that people should hate me less for my stance that murdering murderers makes you a murder or that serving in the British Army tends to be a last resort for no hopers and that getting killed doesn't automatically make you a hero..

I was in the Holy Trinity for a while!!! :( what went wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back