EU united against payment for gas in Roubles? Nah!

Latest predictions - inflation reaching 10%, as always some stuff in the food line will be higher. The cost of living index appears to miss some aspects of living.
Well that was an easy prediction. I'll wager you wouldn't have put £5 on that when Johnson came to power. I know someone who back in 2019 put a £10 accumulator on inflation getting to 12.5% by 2025. The bookies offered him 50:1 at the time. I'm beginning to think it'll be drinks all round next spring at the current rate

Sponsored Links
Were you aware the UK bought over 200 million dollars worth of Russian oil since the conflict in Ukraine began? (According to Greenpeace) Eight shipments have arrived in the past two weeks at ports around the country. A government spokesman says 'we are phasing out Russian oil by the end of the year' and pessimistic opinions say the conflict could go on for years. So when oil is finally 'phased out', how much will the UK have contributed to the Russian war effort - while arming Ukraine.

War - what is it good for?

Business.

Wars are always good for bussiness
For many ???

The N law factory in NI are working over time probably taking on extra staff to cope with demand

Sponsored Links
5th of May? Anything happened good Brexit wise since then?

The above still stands.

Meanwhile, Bozza and his dishonest band of sleazy Brexers continue to lie to the UK.
Give yourself a like for that. ;)

Who rattled your cage? Got that Ukranian family round yours yet? I hear it's a lot easier now. Crack on. (y)
I was reminded of this post when I was round my mates today. He happened to mention that his daughter has got a Ukranian woman and her ten year old son living with them for at least the next six months. Only been there a couple of weeks. They had escaped to Poland before ending up in England. I asked him how she managed to get them. "Same as everybody else, she filled in the form online and it went from there". Now, if a 32 year old with two young kids can do it, why can't the great @ellal who we all know has been virtue signalling that he is desperate to take a Ukranian family in do the same? I'm actually wondering whether he did actually apply when he said he did. :unsure: I mean, he does have history of saying one thing and doing nothing. Just saying…..

Last edited:
Boris has been holding **** ups in No10 all day. Also went around the tearoom. PM's only go there if looking for support - eg Thatcher when she found she had to go.

Oh UK current inflation 9%.

Solicitor General Alex Chalk resigns, Nadhim Zahawi appointed Chancellor and Universities minister Michelle Donelan appointed Education Secretary, Steve Barclay appointed Health Secretary.

Boris told a meeting that 'tonight's events' will make tax cuts easier to deliver, obviously referring to Sunaks departure.

Meanwhile, the Durham Police need to get their finger out.

I was reminded of this post when I was round my mates today. He happened to mention that his daughter has got a Ukranian woman and her ten year old son living with them for at least the next six months. Only been there a couple of weeks. They had escaped to Poland before ending up in England. I asked him how she managed to get them. "Same as everybody else, she filled in the form online and it went from there". Now, if a 32 year old with two young kids can do it, why can't the great @ellal who we all know has been virtue signalling that he is desperate to take a Ukranian family in do the same? I'm actually wondering whether he did actually apply when he said he did. :unsure: I mean, he does have history of saying one thing and doing nothing. Just saying…..
Lol, am pretty sure you were trying to wind up Ellal about him not leaving when I was last on here, over 18 months ago!!

Sponsored Links
Back