EU united against payment for gas in Roubles? Nah!

Sponsored Links
Germany is dead set on ending use of Russian gas. We can really look forwards to a price increase when all do that. Brexit people can gloat but it's going to cost all of us where ever we are. Some politicians are wondering if people in general will put up with it.

I'm not aware of brexiteers 'gloating' John, just setting the record straight on the ridiculous claims on here by remainers that the EU sanctions on Russia have gone harder and further than ours, whilst it's blatantly obvious they haven't, not now, and not since the 2014 invasion of Crimea.
As for Germany, they haven't even got the balls to throw Gerhard Schroder out of the Social Democratic Party despite being on the payroll of Nordstream, Gazprom and Rosneft.
I hope they do what they are now promising, but I have my doubts.

EU agree

on paper yes ???

in practice :)

they should have listened to

Trump
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

EU sanctions on Russia have gone harder and further than ours
:rolleyes: Who said that? I certainly didn't. Brexit doesn't have much to do with our level of use. The fact that we had crude and gas does. Not enough now so guess what - we use it. Just a lot less.

IMHO Brexit lovers pointing at others this way is gloating - pure and simple.

LOL I hope France cuts our extension lead and tells us to F off and build our own nuke stations.

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: Who said that? I certainly didn't. Brexit doesn't have much to do with our level of use. The fact that we had crude and gas does. Not enough now so guess what - we use it. Just a lot less.

LOL I hope France cuts our extension lead and tells us to F off and build our own nuke stations.

load of tosh from a bitter
Angry
Twisted

remoaner :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

as for the French well yes dare da
Say you would side with that scoundrel and Putin brown noser

That would make the remainers gloat, including you, I'm sure.

I'm not aware of brexiteers 'gloating' John, just setting the record straight on the ridiculous claims on here by remainers that the EU sanctions on Russia have gone harder and further than ours, whilst it's blatantly obvious they haven't, not now, and not since the 2014 invasion of Crimea.
As for Germany, they haven't even got the balls to throw Gerhard Schroder out of the Social Democratic Party despite being on the payroll of Nordstream, Gazprom and Rosneft.
I hope they do what they are now promising, but I have my doubts.

oh do stop whining, you are behaving like a child.

All of the West have been duped by Putin: EU, UK, USA.

we’ve all been as bad as one another

The EU have been far too reliant on Russian oil and gas, they’ve been buying cheap energy from Russia because of capitalism.

The UK are equally to blame:
1) The Conservative party were bankrolled by Russian money, the party chairman even runs a concierge service to bring Oligarchs here FFS.
2) London is the worlds biggest money laundering centre for Putins money
3) Brexit was enabled by Putin. Farage thinks Putin is a hero.

Blimey the Russians have taken over the world :eek:

The UK had been infiltrated by Russian agents :eek:

the very fabric of our society , democracy and way of life has. Been infiltrated by Russians :eek:

Imo Johnson is a Russian agent ;)

2) London is the worlds biggest money laundering centre for Putins money
Actually it's reckoned there is stacks of it elsewhere. Think Wall St etc in all countries that have the same sort of thing. Hedge funds and etc. It's hard to get a grip on money in tax havens and as has been mentioned assets often go back to companies that are registered in suitable places. Not the apparent owner. Assets that are actually businesses in Russia are a different matter. The west has lost a lot of those too.

Brexit was enabled by Putin. Farage thinks Putin is a hero.
You can throw the USA in on that too. Probably China as well.

Blimey the Russians have taken over the world :eek:

The UK had been infiltrated by Russian agents :eek:

the very fabric of our society , democracy and way of life has. Been infiltrated by Russians :eek:

Imo Johnson is a Russian agent ;)

You are trying to be funny as always. However, in reality double agents have known to become treble agents and at times quad agents and even their handlers get confused and the often end up feeding truths and non-truths to all sides. A few years ago agents detailed a cyber attack on in England but this was fake news but the fake news was set up to distract from the truth and then there was news about the truth being fake news but the fake news was the truth. The 5 dpies behind the cock-up were initially locked up in Russia then deported to the uk then the uk deported them to Russia as spies.

You are trying to be funny as always. However, in reality double agents have known to become treble agents and at times quad agents and even their handlers get confused and the often end up feeding truths and non-truths to all sides. A few years ago agents detailed a cyber attack on in England but this was fake news but the fake news was set up to distract from the truth and then there was news about the truth being fake news but the fake news was the truth. The 5 dpies behind the cock-up were initially locked up in Russia then deported to the uk then the uk deported them to Russia as spies.

not funny at all

the UK has been infiltrated by Russians

not just my opinion

the Tory party is in fact a secret Russian affiliated political party

you need to open yer eyes

any Tory voters in your area ?
Any one who voted brexit ?

yes exactly suspect Russian sympathisers

keep an eye out

these are perilous times

3) Brexit was enabled by Putin. Farage thinks Putin is a hero
Brexit was enabled by the 17.4 million people who voted for it.
Your contempt for democracy is astonishing Notch.
Farage is right about Putin.
You don't have to be a Putin supporter to see that

Your contempt for democracy is astonishing Notch.
Farage is right about Putin.
You don't have to be a Putin supporter to see that
I think you have discovered a common denominator regards Putinites and Brexiteers - their unwavering enthusiasm for lies.

And what an utter pile of poo it turned out to be. I'm sure those across the Irish Sea are thrilled.

Last edited:
That would make the remainers gloat, including you, I'm sure.
The hatred of our fellow Europeans seems to be a brexiteer thing according to the staunch leavers that occupy this site. You only have to read the hate filled posts spewed by a few on here.

Sponsored Links
Back