Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

Or could it be your thinking oh they developed this vaccine in months as opposed to years and years so there could be something different about it
No.

Debate is good, but this is where it leads.

1705747956864.png

Sponsored Links
It was bidn who said "your not going to get covid if you have these vaccinations"
Is he your source of advice on such things? Trump was potus at the outbreak of covid, not Biden.

You are aware of what Trump said too? You prefer his advice on medical matters?

Personally I weighed up as much evidence as I could and made my own decision. What did you do?

Sponsored Links
He says a lot of daft things. He's an old man.
Memory hole then -- in it go's forgotten. I said that we were told you wont get covid if you have the vax I was asked who said that - I provided the evidence but its just brushed of as an old mans ramblings.

Sooey claimed on here that 6 billion people would die as the vaccine was all about depopulation. How'd that one work out?

I did the same as you came to the conclusion that I did not trust it and did not want it - but I was forced to have it.
Ok. Forced how, and why?

Why did you not trust it and not want it? Have you taken other vaccines?

What problem has it, or other vaccines, caused you?

Has there ever been a vaccine that was that effective that it required half a dozen doses in a couple of years without a single check on the individual to see how effective it still was .

Sponsored Links
Back