Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

The sub variants have virtually completely taken over in the UK, the Bi element in the bi variant was developed to tackle the original wuhu
Its time you gave up pushing your weak strawman.

you have ignored the whole sentence:

”bivalent vaccines were introduced in Sept 2022 which were designed to,prevent both original virus and Omicron variants BA4 and BA5”

Try debating honestly, it is less stressful for and you won’t keep digging holes.

Sponsored Links
I know at least 3 people who are big advocates of boosters couldn't wait to get theirs. And they seem to be constantly ill with one cold or something else after another.
common cold symptoms has about 200 different causes including 4 viruses

none are prevented by covid vaccine.

I went to the dentist last week but they didn’t make my eyesight better

Sponsored Links
I know at least 3 people who are big advocates of boosters couldn't wait to get theirs. And they seem to be constantly ill with one cold or something else after another.
Sounds like a weak immune system.

Good reason to keep up to date with boosters

yep your right because if its the covid bullet i never had the slightest symptoms whatsoever in at least the one time i have had it .
It’s good you weren’t ill

but you understand it is about risk, lots of people died and lots of people got really very ill and the vaccine reduced that happening.

And no it wasn’t just the elderly, in Jan 2021 the hospitals had loads of very sick people with covid all age ranges.

You are welcome to provide any examples.

oh you can’t, there’s a surprise
It's you who said I was foaming at the mouth and not to walk past your vets.
A blathering lie but you do it a lot project on people what you think they're thinking, when you haven't got a Scooby.
You don't get called gobshite notchy for nothing.

It's you who said I was foaming at the mouth and not to walk past your vets.
A blathering lie but you do it a lot project on people what you think they're thinking, when you haven't got a Scooby.
You don't get called gobshite notchy for nothing.
Says Gant foaming at the mouth.

Sponsored Links
Back