Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Floridas head doctor was hired because he's an antivaxer.
I can see your shiny tinfoil hat from here. Looks like you are a conspiracy theorist, misinformation spreading, listening to aunt mable on facebook , utube nut case watching, mail reading, climate denying, moon landing hoax beliver, flat earth believing trump supporting Brexiteer - after all then.
Did I miss out any of the usual tropes used.

I can see your shiny tinfoil hat from here. Looks like you are a conspiracy theorist, misinformation spreading, listening to aunt mable on facebook , utube nut case watching, mail reading, climate denying, moon landing hoax beliver, flat earth believing trump supporting Brexiteer - after all then.
Did I miss out any of the usual tropes used.
deflection

is the Florida doctor an anti vaxxer or not

immunity levels last longer than a few months
Show me the evidence to back that up
govt vaccination programme is now only rolled out for people over 65
Because after assessing the risk - benefit they decided its not worth the risk to give healthy people.

I said it vax wont necessarily stop you getting covid - you said I was wrong and said "it reduces chance of getting covid " ----- well thats the same bleedin thing :ROFLMAO:

You'll never hear it coming...
yep your right because if its the covid bullet i never had the slightest symptoms whatsoever in at least the one time i have had it .

yep your right because if its the covid bullet i never had the slightest symptoms whatsoever in at least the one time i have had it .
oh, you'll hear that alright...'cough-cough-splutter-choke-wheezewheeze-gasp...croak.:LOL:

Yes I know

but you claimed the vaccine was no use against it

dont be silly
The sub variants have virtually completely taken over in the UK, the Bi element in the bi variant was developed to tackle the original wuhu

I said it vax wont necessarily stop you getting covid - you said I was wrong and said "it reduces chance of getting covid " ----- well thats the same bleedin thing
No it is not the same thing

“won’t necessarily stop you getting covid” that is an unqualified statement, even if the vaccine reduced the chance to 1 in a billion, the words “won’t necessarily stop” is still true.

but “won’t necessarily stop you getting covid” does not tell you it reduces the chance of getting covid, nor does it tell you it reduces level of symptoms - those are factors which tell you the vaccine efficacy and which you are dishonestly trying to ignore.

I know at least 3 people who are big advocates of boosters couldn't wait to get theirs. And they seem to be constantly ill with one cold or something else after another.

Sponsored Links
Back