Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

Sponsored Links
The report said, 2 years ago, "Cavaleri said instead that boosters should be administered just like an annual flu vaccination."

That's what actually happens now, and only to vulnerable groups. All good.

Sponsored Links
Channel 4 documentary on young sudden deaths - read the comments before they get turned off
If you watched and listened to the video you would know that has f all to do with anything related to covid.

Interestingly a number of people my wife and I know noticed far more effect from the last booster. That includes us - why - an immune response.
Yes I have older relatives who got their 2nd booster and were ill for about a week after, not so much with the first booster.

Yes I have older relatives who got their 2nd booster and were ill for about a week after, not so much with the first booster.
The idea of giving the jabs is to provoke and immune response - job done.

If you watched and listened to the video you would know that has f all to do with anything related to covid.
I did watch and yep not one mention at all about the vax - that's also what 5,000 comentators were saying.

The idea of giving the jabs is to provoke and immune response - job done.
Didn't work on me then cause when I got jabbed first time - nothing. My other half on the other hand - off work for 2 weeks and never been the same since.

Remember I am not talking about heart attacks here - just about people I know who have since taking the vax and getting as many boosters in their arms as they can now seem to be with a constant cold or other illness.

Here's another one: bowlogs ;)

Sponsored Links
Back