Exit Poll

Johnson and Farage in the same Parliament?
The space-time continuum couldn't handle it.

The frozen smile on the face of Liz Truss should be the meme of the night for this Tory carnage. From PM to exile in 18 months. It's almost impressive to see how much of a furcup she and Johnson have made of their majority.

Labour have reached the predicted 420. The Tories on 119. And the Greens have their predicted four new seats. Happy days. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
The frozen smile on the face of Liz Truss should be the meme of the night for this Tory carnage. From PM to exile in 18 months.

There was a very short interview with the BBC where she seemed to be blaming the legacy they inherited from Labour fourteen years ago. Then she ran away!

There was a very short interview with the BBC where she seemed to be blaming the legacy they inherited from Labour fourteen years ago. Then she ran away!

She's just said on R5L that they weren't far-right enough...............

Early on, George Galloway demonstrated his standard lack of good grace, not even turning up to be told to "do one" (y)

Sponsored Links
I'm not surprised Truss lost her seat as thousands of lefties have fled here since covid to escape the mess they have made down south. The smug ****s will be all over the nextdoor app this morning.

I'm not surprised Truss lost her seat as she is an incompetent idiot who did enormous damage to the nation before being thrown out by those Conservatives who were not such raving nutters.

Even her own local Cons wanted rid of her.

She only had eleven thousand supporters left.

The exit poll seems to have got the number of Reform seats seriously wrong. Several UK Polling Report forum members said that number couldn't be correct. But otherwise it looks like it is going to be pretty accurate.

There are several articles online about how it works but I can't pretend to understand it.
Last night, the expert on BBC said that exit polls are great for predicting the major parties, but the margin for error for the more minor parties is significant. When you consider that they only look at a limited number of constituencies, this is understandable.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised Truss lost her seat as thousands of lefties have fled here since covid to escape the mess they have made down south. The smug ****s will be all over the nextdoor app this morning.
Truss lost her seat for being what she was and stood for.

Don't blame others, blame her

Sponsored Links
Back