Expanded ULEZ

Sponsored Links
"you are in coalition with covid deniers... you are in collation with the far right... you in collation with vaccine deniers". Of course that is not true.
It is true that many of the more rabid COVID deniers also hate the ULEZ and 15 minute cities. Coalition might be a bit strong but they also hate ULEZ.

In particular they were all out in force at that recent demo that Sadiq Khan was referring to.

Not the same thing though.

He was accusing people in the room of being in a coalition. They didn’t like being accused of something that wasn't true.

I think it's fair to say he thinks it's some sort of right wing agenda to oppose the ULEZ expansion. Perhaps he should have done a survey before... oh wait he did and then had the question "fixed". He seems quite shady to me. I remember working with Livingston's mob on congestion charging. very similar.

I see 2 posters have got stuck saying the same thing again and again.

Just reminding you of your claim that he said something when he clearly didn't. It's how misinformation starts, especially with the tinfoil hat brigade on here.

Sponsored Links

I see that after I pointed out your untrue allegation, you keep trying to distract from what you actually said, and I quoted.

No I am trying to get back to the topic - that being the ULEZ expansion. Not the attempt by Sadiq Khan to paint everyone who opposes him as some sort of nut case or Nazi. The fact is lots of people oppose the expansion, lots of people think it wont do anything for climate change and lots of people think he has lost public support for something that is little more than an attempt to raise money by taxing people who can't vote him out.

And for the avoidance of doubt he is claiming that the anti ULEZ campaign has been infiltrated and that those who oppose him are in coalition with them, including those with legitimate concerns as he put it. "we are listening" [while rolling out cameras and signs everywhere]... "we had a consultation" [but awarded contracts in advance].

According to you - which group of anti ULEZ campaigners has he said are not in a coalition with nazis anti vaxxers and covid deniers. Is there such an excluded group?

which group of anti ULEZ campaigners has he said are not in a coalition with nazis anti vaxxers and covid deniers.
You know that isn't what you are being pulled up on but you continue with it.

This is not true,
Similar to sadiq’s claim that the only people opposing ULEZ are right wing nazis, climate deniers and anti vaxxers. Oh and Tories.

According to you - which group of anti ULEZ campaigners has he said are not in a coalition with nazis anti vaxxers and covid deniers. Is there such an excluded group?
I am not involved in your distraction attempts about alternative meanings of the word "coalition."

However I am interested in your false allegation, as I have repeatedly pointed out.

I suppose you want to divert attention from your lie.

I came across this:
"ULEZ is based solely on declared NOX emissions. Your car doesnt actually need to be post 04/Euro 4, it just needs to have a declared NOX figure that is compliant with the Euro 4 NOX standard (which is only one part of Euro 4 compliance). Most cars before 1999 didn't have any NOX figures declared at all. Many Euro 3 cars have NOX figures low enough to pass ULEZ without any action from owners (EG facelift petrol E39s & E46s, Nissan 350z, Lexus LS400)."

More people die from incidents with a vehicle than from smoking. Fact.

"This is a health emergency and the mayor is not prepared to stand by and do nothing while Londoners are growing up with stunted lungs and are more at risk of heart disease, cancer and dementia due to our toxic air.”

If that’s what the little **** believes, he should ban vehicles from entering the area and fine those that do. Don't introduce a bloody charge to enter the zone because what you are then saying is that you can carry on giving people stunted lungs, heart disease, cancer and dementia as long as you can afford to pay me for the privilege!

Last edited:

"This is a health emergency and the mayor is not prepared to stand by and do nothing while Londoners are growing up with stunted lungs and are more at risk of heart disease, cancer and dementia due to our toxic air.”

If that’s what the little **** believes, he should ban vehicles from entering the area and fine those that do. Don't introduce a bloody charge to enter the zone because what you are then saying is that you can carry on giving people stunted lungs, heart disease, cancer and dementia as long as you can afford to pay me for the privilege!
Post of the century, hands down!

Sponsored Links
Back